J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I'm looking forward to Ashley becoming the dominant Ashley!
I hope there will be a choice to have this in the game - to be able to follow the path where Ashley is dominant! -(I hope this path appears in the game!)
I like the dominant Ashley!:love:

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Melvin's hidden mom will make a appearance in the next update? I remember her time travelling dog had already found the Protagonist a few updates ago. :unsure:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
And those tits too! :love:

Nah, that's Emily, but Ashley is definitely a close second.
Let's make it a personal list.

Best Boobs :

Best Ass :

Best Legs (includes feet, I guess...) :

Best Abs :

Best Face (face overall or the hot looks she can give when she's seductive ; pick your poison) :

Reactions: xskwerl

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Scene Selection #2 is up for Sexbot 0.9.9! Vote on or now!
I'm excited for Meiko, but a little surprised, considering the ones that are actually in our MC's age range (and actually go to school with him) would seem to have been the no brainer options for prom. Bailey, for example or Steph. But, I ain't complaining. Bring on the Milfs! :love:

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm excited for Meiko, but a little surprised, considering the ones that are actually in our MC's age range (and actually go to school with him) would seem to have been the no brainer options for prom. Bailey, for example or Steph. But, I ain't complaining. Bring on the Milfs! :love:
The others weren't prom options, maybe if it had been a choice between Bailey prom and Meiko prom it would have turned out differently.

Reactions: xskwerl

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Steph is winning against Ashley this time
Higher tier vote with a lot less people to vote. I'll clarify I meant the main first vote that most patrons can participate in, Ashley would destroy bailey in a head to head for prom.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes