damias

Sep 13, 2020
*first vote is Special members ($6 tier and up)
curious if later on and we continue to corrupt melvin ''friendly'' bot(lexxx) he will turn into a full on sissy one of the time rewind, id laugh my ass off to that since it would be a good enough reason to rewind also

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
curious if later on and we continue to corrupt melvin ''friendly'' bot(lexxx) he will turn into a full on sissy one of the time rewind, id laugh my ass off to that since it would be a good enough reason to rewind also
Confess i am waiting more to "steal" Lexxx from the little peguim. :p

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Confess i am waiting more to "steal" Lexxx from the little peguim. :p
Stealing Lexxi and making Melvin a sissy fucktoy would be a great ending for this game

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Not a fan of sissy Melvin. I rather see Melvin crying while watch us have a foursome with Lexxx, Meiko and Emily. No, not happy cuck for him. Just angry/sad loser watching MC take his sexbot, his mother and his mega crush.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't mind sissification content but in Melvin's case i think letting him cry after losing everything seems a lot funnier to watch. :ROFLMAO:

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Fantastic game, unlocked 95% of scenes now. Bit disappointed in lack of penetrative sex scenes between MC and Emily, essentially seems to be mostly foreplay apart from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(as far as I can remember, unless my short term memory is terrible). Other than that, no real gripes. Debating pulling the trigger for subbing on patreon :unsure:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Fantastic game, unlocked 95% of scenes now. Bit disappointed in lack of penetrative sex scenes between MC and Emily, essentially seems to be mostly foreplay apart from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(as far as I can remember, unless my short term memory is terrible). Other than that, no real gripes. Debating pulling the trigger for subbing on patreon :unsure:
Even that scene may not count since the twist in the end of the scene is neither mc or steve has dicks in their muppet form:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Even that scene may not count since the twist in the end of the scene is neither mc or steve has dicks in their muppet form:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Even if they had that scene was so stupid, in a funny way, that i couldn't do anything other the laugh when i saw it. :ROFLMAO:

ariel1982bar

Jan 16, 2022
hola buenas noches me faltan muchas imagenes en el juego como la 6_34 o 95_1a2 y correlativas si podrias enviarme el paquete comepleto de imagenes se lo voy a agradecer mucho
Hello, good evening. I am missing many images in the game, such as 6_34 or 95_1a2 and correlatives. If you could send me the complete package of images, I will be very grateful.

Last edited:

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
When the public release is out can we get a fix patch instead of redownloading the game?

Jul 19, 2017
Genderbending him with using Alexa's magic box or other amazone R&D, into a hot girl or into one of the girls would be great, yes please!

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes