Sep 26, 2021
I can't figure out how to increase Sam's corruption points. Was that not apart of the 0.9.7 release? Great game by the way. I do wish you kept working on your other game as well. Perhaps after you finish this game, you will revisit the old game?

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
I can't figure out how to increase Sam's corruption points. Was that not apart of the 0.9.7 release? Great game by the way. I do wish you kept working on your other game as well. Perhaps after you finish this game, you will revisit the old game?
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis? He has Sexbot Blackjack, A little Star Wars parody called A Diplomatic Mission and a little one called Anastasia. This is *the* game.

Sep 26, 2021
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis? He has Sexbot Blackjack, A little Star Wars parody called A Diplomatic Mission and a little one called Anastasia. This is *the* game.
Yes, the Star Wars game is the one I was referring to. IT says abandoned... Which, is why I said it would be nice to see that one finished, or further developed as well?

Anyway, about the corruption points...

Reactions: xskwerl

Nex_time

Aug 6, 2020
Pretty sure Sam only has 1 corruption point so far, and if I remember right you have to do Emily lvl2 prom and choose "sure it's Not The Real sam" option.

Sep 26, 2021
Pretty sure Sam only has 1 corruption point so far, and if I remember right you have to do Emily lvl2 prom and choose "sure it's Not The Real sam" option.
Really? I've done that, but her Zeta Corruption point did not go up? Hmm.... Maybe when the update drops this will all get worked out? Anyway, thanks for your help.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes