Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sexbot 0.9.7 - Public Release + Patch
97_6a8.png Here is the link to the 0.9.7 Public release: and

It has official download links for the game, as well as the PLAYER GUIDE (which you dont need but is nice to have), and a PATACH to fix the player not being able to take Bailey to the gym.

Enjoy!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
First teaser for 0.9.999999 is up! Click my signature for links to Patreon and Subscribestar!

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough on my post

Or here is a direct link:

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Yes, the Star Wars game is the one I was referring to. IT says abandoned... Which, is why I said it would be nice to see that one finished, or further developed as well?

Anyway, about the corruption points...
It's just a "tag" from this site though. He could return to it at some point or merge it with Sexbot. Maybe a dream the MC has or Alexa's big box of magic. Anything's possible. ;)

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
hey.

Tried the game out and like it. Just a dumb question that probably was asked already but... The corruption level is probably only for ntr stuff relevant, right? I'm at the end of the second loop and the "landlady" Emily was turned into a sex slave (again). Is the choice for/against ntr irreversible after that? MC is probably too much of a wuss to turn his own family (or Melvins "landlady") into obedient fucktoys, right? Not the biggest fan of NTR but I do love slave/master stuff. Anyway good game so far!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
hey.

Tried the game out and like it. Just a dumb question that probably was asked already but... The corruption level is probably only for ntr stuff relevant, right? I'm at the end of the second loop and the "landlady" Emily was turned into a sex slave (again). Is the choice for/against ntr irreversible after that? MC is probably too much of a wuss to turn his own family (or Melvins "landlady") into obedient fucktoys, right? Not the biggest fan of NTR but I do love slave/master stuff. Anyway good game so far!
I think you can replay the scene and pick the NTR choice to get the corruption point (the corruption point also unlock onther NTR scenes in the game). Don't know for sure because i never did that. About MC: there is some scenes where MC acts assertive and the girls (Emily and Sam) love it when he acted like that. So, i think the slave/master stuff can pretty much happen with MC, it'll just be something more "wholesome" and way more consensual than with Melvin who literally is using mind control

Reactions: Gribaboz

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
It would be nice if we could change relationship between Meiko and Melvin, instead of business lady to be his mother like it should be.

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
It would be nice if we could change relationship between Meiko and Melvin, instead of business lady to be his mother like it should be.
Erm... story-wise, Meiko is clearly intended to be Melvin's mother, just like Emily is clearly intended to be the MC's mother; (mis)labeling their relationship as anything else doesn't change the actual story and only creates a cognitive dissonance for the reader.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
What are you talking about? We can do that on the ingame menu. :unsure:
Apparently, he's talking about defining Melvin's relationship with Meiko the way we can do with the MC's relationships with Emily and Sam. Quite frankly, we didn't actually need that either, but I do understand it was the dev's way of getting around the Patreon "incest ban".

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Apparently, he's talking about defining Melvin's relationship with Meiko the way we can do with the MC's relationships with Emily and Sam. Quite frankly, we didn't actually need that either, but I do understand it was the dev's way of getting around the Patreon "incest ban".
But I remember changing it on my game from business lady to mom. :unsure: :oops:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Also the gallery unlocker didn't worked for me for some reason, no scenes were unlocked besides the ones i did myself

Nvm, i got it working now lol

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
But I remember changing it on my game from business lady to mom. :unsure: :oops:
Hmmm... now that you mention it, I think that might have actually been the case... I probably just didn't really pay much attention to it and automatically set their relationship to what was obvious to me based on the story :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name, would smell as sweet" (W. Shakespeare). Whatever names we might give it, if it feels and "smells" like incest, it is still incest... no amount of name-changing will make it anything else. ;)

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes