Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Wait did I do something wrong? It seemed like you were joking so I played into it. It looks like a joke teaser to me. To subvert expectations by asking if people wanted to see a teaser and everyone hopes for best girl. And then they get an image of just the mc.

It makes me feel bad when you basically say "because of this guy you're not getting anything". I was trying to have fun with you. I'm sorry that I insulted you. It wasn't my intention.
No I was just joking around too. But way to make me feel bad about it :p

Last edited:

Stepbro365

Jun 25, 2020
Need to play that game still, waiting for a sale as i am currently strapped for cash.

Beautiful animation
Don't bother buying it, it's not worth it, unless you like to be playing a puzzle simulator, then go for it, and if you have gamepass, you can just get it for $1.

raszeck6696

Jun 24, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.7

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 740 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
You

Will you update the 0.9.7 port with the patch fix?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Don't bother buying it, it's not worth it, unless you like to be playing a puzzle simulator, then go for it, and if you have gamepass, you can just get it for $1.
Haha on first read I thought you meant Sexbot, and I was like “puzzle simulator, wth” lol. I haven’t played atomic heart tho, just trying to be trendy :p

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Well, I give up. I've been through the whole shebang more than 12 times and still not getting some scenes unlocked in the gallery, both the guide and patch walkthrough pdfs are almost unusable due to the weird page sizes that require constant zooming and sideways scrolling to get the parts you need readable and in view... too much hassle. Like I can't seem to get the beer pong end with Sam so that she strips and shows Steve her boobs... no matter which combo I choose it always ends with them losing on the choice where she gets to show only underwear... so the final choice never happens. Likewise the so called "locked scene" where you seem to need to be able to decode the binary Lexx uses to hack into Ama-Zon never unlocks even though I've been through the loops more than the required times...
And that's just two of the scenes I can't get...

Wished the patch walkthrough just used the variables in the actual diagrams instead of referring to them by number and listing them at the end. This way you need to scroll down and back numerous times to find out which triggers what scene...

It's almost as bad navigating the story as in a regular sandbox game... I had to resort to cheating to even get to see some scenes but that f'd up the playthrough even more...

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well, I give up. I've been through the whole shebang more than 12 times and still not getting some scenes unlocked in the gallery, both the guide and patch walkthrough pdfs are almost unusable due to the weird page sizes that require constant zooming and sideways scrolling to get the parts you need readable and in view... too much hassle. Like I can't seem to get the beer pong end with Sam so that she strips and shows Steve her boobs... no matter which combo I choose it always ends with them losing on the choice where she gets to show only underwear... so the final choice never happens. Likewise the so called "locked scene" where you seem to need to be able to decode the binary Lexx uses to hack into Ama-Zon never unlocks even though I've been through the loops more than the required times...
And that's just two of the scenes I can't get...

Wished the patch walkthrough just used the variables in the actual diagrams instead of referring to them by number and listing them at the end. This way you need to scroll down and back numerous times to find out which triggers what scene...

It's almost as bad navigating the story as in a regular sandbox game... I had to resort to cheating to even get to see some scenes but that f'd up the playthrough even more...
Sorry to hear that. Are you using the official walkthrough? It has all the info on one page.

General gameplay tip:
Focus on one girl per loop, then take them to prom. This unlocks more scenes with them the next time through.

The trophies are meant to be a challenge, so they dont unlock as easily. And don't forget that in the gallery, hovering a locked scene tells you the day and stat requirements to unlock it. hope that helps

• Angry
Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I was using
Sorry to hear that. Are you using the official walkthrough? It has all the info on one page.
I was using both the official and un-official one. The official one I found even more confusing because for several of the 'side' girls. as in non-family members (beside Alexa) it had a lot of blanks, between events, so wasn't sure what to do there. After 12 loops I finally gave up as it got way too repetitive which gave me too much of a sandbox feel (a gametype I hate with a vengeange)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Nope.
Ain't that great ?
Idk. I like to wait for games to complete before I give them a go but I feel like most of these patreon funded projects like to prolong development for as long as possible to rake in that $$$. I suppose if it is chapter based updates that just keep extending the story without changing already played content, it can work for me.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Idk. I like to wait for games to complete before I give them a go but I feel like most of these patreon funded projects like to prolong development for as long as possible to rake in that $$$. I suppose if it is chapter based updates that just keep extending the story without changing already played content, it can work for me.
Well, this game is being made by a individual dev (me) putting in a ton of hours to make a ton of great content. Search this forum for "milk" or "milking" and I doubt you will come up with much. The scope is massive, it will take a while to get there, but after 2 years, im very happy with how the game plays. It's going to be a while before I call it finished.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Well, this game is being made by a individual dev (me) putting in a ton of hours to make a ton of great content. Search this forum for "milk" or "milking" and I doubt you will come up with much. The scope is massive, it will take a while to get there, but after 2 years, im very happy with how the game plays. It's going to be a while before I call it finished.
Are updates chapter based that will just extend the story or will existing content be changed a lot too??

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes