Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Played it for the first time. Love it (y)

Is it valid to assume that at corruption 4 it would be totally natural for Lexx to reverse cowgirl the player character at the pool (and purposly misunderstand any commands M might give her)? :whistle:

PS: could not find a proper desktop icon; so I made these:
PS2: Ok, does not take the .ico format. Then these; open and save as .ico:

sexbot.jpg

sexbot2.jpg

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played it for the first time. Love it (y)

Is it valid to assume that at corruption 4 it would be totally natural for Lexx to reverse cowgirl the player character at the pool (and purposly misunderstand any commands M might give her)? :whistle:

PS: could not find a proper desktop icon; so I made these:
PS2: Ok, does not take the .ico format. Then these; open and save as .ico:

View attachment 2497694

View attachment 2497696
Considering what Lexxx said to Protagonist afterwards i think she wants to be freed of Melvin.
Also her surprise visit later at his bedroom to some hot amazon pose sex seems to indicate the constant time jumps are also affecting her. :p

bomg

May 16, 2017
After what Melvin did I hope we get a threesome with Mai and Meiko on his bed while Lexxx forces him to watch and destroys his ass

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
Llamamann , love the game. Just noticed the Sam pheremone scene isn't in the replay gallery. Since there wasn't a hint, I hadn't thought to try them again.
For those who also missed, it's pretty good, pretty, pretty, pretty good

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann , love the game. Just noticed the Sam pheremone scene isn't in the replay gallery. Since there wasn't a hint, I hadn't thought to try them again.
For those who also missed, it's pretty good, pretty, pretty, pretty good
I am seeing the scene in my build. I don’t know if I fixed it since 0.97 or earlier. Either way will be good in the next update

Reactions: mhowe849

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am seeing the scene in my build. I don’t know if I fixed it since 0.97 or earlier. Either way will be good in the next update
Speaking of the gallery, did you ever add lesbian/threesome scenes into both the participating girls' galleries? Last I remember looking they would only appear in one of them, which is weird and confusing.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Speaking of the gallery, did you ever add lesbian/threesome scenes into both the participating girls' galleries? Last I remember looking they would only appear in one of them, which is weird and confusing.
No, im not going to do that. I think it would be confusing if you had repeated scenes in multiple places, especially when more characters are involved. I don't see an issue with how it's set up now, typically i put the scene in the instigating character's gallery.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No, im not going to do that. I think it would be confusing if you had repeated scenes in multiple places, especially when more characters are involved. I don't see an issue with how it's set up now, typically i put the scene in the instigating character's gallery.
That's ridiculous. If Emily and Alexa are both in a scene, it should be in both of their galleries. Otherwise if we want to view it, we are supposed to just guess? Memorise which gallery every such scene is in? It defeats the entire purpose of having a gallery in the first place.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
That's ridiculous. If Emily and Alexa are both in a scene, it should be in both of their galleries. Otherwise if we want to view it, we are supposed to just guess? Memorise which gallery every such scene is in? It defeats the entire purpose of having a gallery in the first place.
it’s ridiculous? Is it really so hard to check one gallery, and if it’s not there go to the other? You also have a 50/50 chance of getting it right on the first try.

Once again, literally no one has had a problem with this, or even mentioned it to me. so I want to open it up and hear if anyone else thinks it’s ‘ridiculous’

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yeah, for me actually i will feel frustaded see, before unlock the scenes, that one character has 10 scenes in her gallery, another charecter has 13 in her gallery, but then when unlock the galleries realize that instead of 23 scenes is actually 19 scenes because 4 four scenes are the same in both galleries.
The way it is is better.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes