Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
it’s ridiculous? Is it really so hard to check one gallery, and if it’s not there go to the other? You also have a 50/50 chance of getting it right on the first try.

Once again, literally no one has had a problem with this, or even mentioned it to me. so I want to open it up and hear if anyone else thinks it’s ‘ridiculous’
Yes. It is ridiculous to have sex scenes starring a girl excluded from her gallery. I don't know why this is a hard concept to grasp.

• Angry
Reactions: Beardedsmith

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
I prefer the the way it is now as well. The gallery in this game is also used as a walkthrough, so it is much easier to have each scene only once, having it in all girls will create doubles and more confusion. I do not see the missing scene in one girl's gallery a big problem. If you want all the scenes, just play the game, the gallery is just a support

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yes. It is ridiculous to have sex scenes starring a girl excluded from her gallery. I don't know why this is a hard concept to grasp.
You want to talk hard concepts to grasp:

no one cares about these incredibly trivial issues

this is exactly the same as your issue with the dancing. No one else has a problem with it.

I appreciate that you support the game. Thats why I take the time to consider your suggestions. This does NOT however entitle you to dictate what I do with my game.

If you want to get personal ask question my ability to grasp the concept of your trivial griping you are free to do so. But if that’s the path you want to walk I’m more than willing to tell you to suck a lemon when you’re being a dick. Totally up to you.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I think what Llama is trying to say is there's no need to put the same scene twice in the gallery.
There's only two people involved in that lesbian segment(Alexa and Emily), it isn't that difficult to check out which one has it especially considering there's preview images too.

I would maybe understand this argument more if the the gallery system was slow or hard to manage, but that's not the case since it's pretty functional and easy to navigate.

You're usually chill Puppets, I respect your opinions and appreciate seeing your reviews for each update. However with all due respect I gotta say there really isn't much to your point here man.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
it’s ridiculous? Is it really so hard to check one gallery, and if it’s not there go to the other? You also have a 50/50 chance of getting it right on the first try.

Once again, literally no one has had a problem with this, or even mentioned it to me. so I want to open it up and hear if anyone else thinks it’s ‘ridiculous’
Ridiculous would be to have the same scenes being repeated several times across the gallery. Specially when Alexa, Emily and Sam have several sex scenes together. This suggestion would make a mess of the gallery.

Frankly speaking this feel like him trying to make a storm in a teacup because of still being salty over the fact you refused his previous suggestion.

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
Huh...guess Llamamann ain't nobodys puppet....but...MORE SAM AND MEIKO....YOUR PUPPET MASTER DECREES.......
did that work?

snicker

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
That's ridiculous. If Emily and Alexa are both in a scene, it should be in both of their galleries. Otherwise if we want to view it, we are supposed to just guess? Memorise which gallery every such scene is in? It defeats the entire purpose of having a gallery in the first place.
Why would you have to guess? If you play the game you know where each of the scenes are in the gallery. I have never had a problem with this and have visited the gallery several times.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
People had issues with the dancing? I thought it was hilarious. Nerd doing nerd stuff.
It was pointed out that black lines appeared around character renders. Maybe only two other people noticed it out of a community of over a hundred on discord. So deemed not a big issue. However it happened with me on a different game when I had too many programs running competing for ram space. So was deemed a user end ram issue with Renpy in general and fuck all to do with Sexbot.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It was pointed out that black lines appeared around character renders. Maybe only two other people noticed it out of a community of over a hundred on discord. So deemed not a big issue. However it happened with me on a different game when I had too many programs running competing for ram space. So was deemed a user end ram issue with Renpy in general and fuck all to do with Sexbot.
And for the record, I didn't "make a big deal about it", I mentioned that it was happening, then when I was told that it was not happening and I must be imagining it, I posted a screenshot. Apparently those two posts were "making a big deal about it".
There are two ways of doing transparent videos in Renpy. One of them can have this issue, the other can not. My recommendation is to use the secure method for future videos, and perhaps re-encode the existing ones using some time from the "polish" budget, if there is nothing more important to cover. Was that an unreasonable suggestion to make?

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes