Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Are updates chapter based that will just extend the story or will existing content be changed a lot too??
It's a little more complex than just chapters. You'll have to play it to know what I mean. But the main story is not being retconned

Reactions: Nerro

HollowVoice

May 26, 2017
It's a little more complex than just chapters. You'll have to play it to know what I mean. But the main story is not being retconned
I mean, the story gets retconned every time you get home after the prom.

Kinda the gimmick here. I've never seen another game do this. And because of the 1980s Weird Science goofy vibe, it fits right in.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I mean, the story gets retconned every time you get home after the prom.

Kinda the gimmick here. I've never seen another game do this. And because of the 1980s Weird Science goofy vibe, it fits right in.
Yea, the player changes the timeline, but what i mean is from a development standpoint, im not changing past events.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
haven't played this game in a while and now I'm seeing ntr is it avoidable?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
haven't played this game in a while and now I'm seeing ntr is it avoidable?
I think it's sorta fundamental to the plot. I expect that it is correctible, though.

If no one is actually having sex with the lost person, not sleeping with them, is it actually Netorare?

Is there a Japanese word for "Stolen by mind control?"

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I think it's sorta fundamental to the plot. I expect that it is correctible, though.

If no one is actually having sex with the lost person, not sleeping with them, is it actually Netorare?

Is there a Japanese word for "Stolen by mind control?"
thanks, so from what I understand there isn't a term for stolen by mind control, though if as you say it's not actually sexual, then it just falls under mind control for plot purposes and not actually ntr, gonna give it a try.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
thanks, so from what I understand there isn't a term for stolen by mind control, though if as you say it's not actually sexual, then it just falls under mind control for plot purposes and not actually ntr, gonna give it a try.
Nice, it's 100% avoidable, there is conflict, but not ntr unless you go looking for it

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
I have all the galley unlocked but still no end scene but I did see the bar scene was different after 3 or 4 times doing it. Are there more like that I need to unlock to get the end scene?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What end scene? :unsure:
The game's story follows a vortex format, every time jump changes smalls things so while the week may be repeating the actions of the characters aren't completely the same.

Reactions: lipe2410

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
hi guys this game is a blast but I realized I'm not sure if I consumed all the content. The gallery viewer sometimes tend to hide scenes as you unlock them they become visible in the viewer. Is that the case?

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Yes, if you have seen everything, all the scenes in the gallery are unlocked. If you have hidden scenes, just hover or click over it and you should have a hint on how to get that

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes