doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
I can't find out whether the ntr is avoidable or not - the dev notes and genre doesn't mention it and searching the thread just brought up salty comments and no proper answer. So ya - is the Netorare avoidable? The game looks amazing btw

Reactions: kev88

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I can't find out whether the ntr is avoidable or not - the dev notes and genre doesn't mention it and searching the thread just brought up salty comments and no proper answer. So ya - is the Netorare avoidable? The game looks amazing btw
Thank you! Yes it is avoidable. There is occasion the threat of NTR, but it wont happen unless you go looking for it. That threat drives the story.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thank you! Yes it is avoidable. There is occasion the threat of NTR, but it wont happen unless you go looking for it. That threat drives the story.
My response was similar to yours, saying that the threat was essential to the story, but I guess that wasn't a proper answer.

Much of the game is about "avoiding NTR."

Reactions: Llamamann

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
You also need to look at the proper definition of NTR as well, because when the MC's mom jacks off that creepy cowboy's balls in the toilet stall, that's not NTR. That's art, and it belongs in a museum.
Oh..okay I'll rephrase my question then - do the gals get sexual with other dudes? I'm greedy - don't wanna share mah gals

Reactions: Llamamann

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh..okay I'll rephrase my question then - do the gals get sexual with other dudes? I'm greedy - don't wanna share mah gals
What is your definition of "gals" in this context? Some of the "gals" are gynoids, and one has been sexual with a "dude." Another gal has apparently been sexual with an android of sorts. This happens before you consider them LIs, so there's that. Other human females have had or still have boyfriends (I don't think there is much content for the virgin fetish crowd).

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
What is your definition of "gals" in this context? Some of the "gals" are gynoids, and one has been sexual with a "dude." Another gal has apparently been sexual with an android of sorts. This happens before you consider them LIs, so there's that. Other human females have had or still have boyfriends (I don't think there is much content for the virgin fetish crowd).
I don't care about virginity or things they did in the past. I just don't want the Lls don't fuck other dudes in the present (basically, I don't want cuckholding or cheating - like what the previous comment said about the mum jacking off a cowboy)

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
*Warning* Light spoilers coming here to help.

There's multiple choices that will indicate if you want NTR scenes, these choices will give corruption points which leads to unlocking NTR scenes.
For example the choice will be written out as "that's Not The Real Emily", if you chose that option then it'll unlock NTR scenes. BTW corruption points are just meant for unlocking NTR scenes atm so don't worry if you think you're getting locked out of vanilla scenes without it.

Now idk how strict you are on what you consider NTR, however like Llama said it's used as a threat to push the narrative and that will lead into parts with other male characters lusting over the babes and sometimes some light gropping.
Nothing major, just an indication of what could happen if you choose to pursue that choice.

If you don't choose that option you should be fine and if you're really dislike the light gropping for example then Llama put a skip option at those segments.

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
*Warning* Light spoilers coming here to help.

There's multiple choices that will indicate if you want NTR scenes, these choices will give corruption points which leads to unlocking NTR scenes.
For example the choice will be written out as "that's Not The Real Emily", if you chose that option then it'll unlock NTR scenes. BTW corruption points are just meant for unlocking NTR scenes atm so don't worry if you think you're getting locked out of vanilla scenes without it.

Now idk how strict you are on what you consider NTR, however like Llama said it's used as a threat to push the narrative and that will lead into parts with other male characters lusting over the babes and sometimes some light gropping.
Nothing major, just an indication of what could happen if you choose to pursue that choice.

If you don't choose that option you should be fine and if you're really dislike the light gropping for example then Llama put a skip option at those segments.
Light groping isn't ideal but I'll still play it. The models looks too good lol - I really wanna play it. If it gets too much then I'll just skip it. Thank you for answering

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Light groping isn't ideal but I'll still play it. The models looks too good lol - I really wanna play it. If it gets too much then I'll just skip it. Thank you for answering
Again, majority of the sections with the light gropping are skippable although it does still happen somewhat in the narrative and IMO aren't considered cheating(you'll see why after playing).

I'm trying not to give too much away since the story is actually pretty fun and interesting, beginning to play this game now is great since it's filled with content and we're getting closer to the huge 1.0 update.

One more thing if you really are concerned about the really light stuff(spoiler):
Don't lose the beer pong games, nothing full on NTR happens unless you have corruption points however you'll a character put their hands around a love interests waist. It's not anything huge, but I just wanted to lyk and good luck sir.

Reactions: doizoid.

HollowVoice

May 26, 2017
BTW corruption points are just meant for unlocking NTR scenes atm so don't worry if you think you're getting locked out of vanilla scenes without it.
Also: if you avoid the obvious NTR route, you'll unlock other pinups in the achievement section. (In all cases, IIRC.)

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Also: if you avoid the obvious NTR route, you'll unlock other pinups in the achievement section. (In all cases, IIRC.)
You could always replay the loop and unlock every pinup, again it's not exactly a full NTR route.
It doesn't lock you out of unlocking other scenes like other games do, it just opens up scenes involving NTR and the same goes for the FUTA options too.

Reactions: Savilesavile
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes