nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Hey all...I must be missing something. Been looping over and over. How do I get anyone else taken at the prom? It's always Emily?
Also, how do you get "gadgets" or "vr"? I saw them as requirements for scenes....FKN LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Starting from the high school scene, branch out to other choices concentrating on each character. Skip through scenes you've already seen.
The scenes with gadgets or vr are scene specific and you'll eventually trigger them.

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Starting from the high school scene, branch out to other choices concentrating on each character. Skip through scenes you've already seen.
The scenes with gadgets or vr are scene specific and you'll eventually trigger them.
K cool…I’ve got a lot of scenes, but just can’t seem to get anyone else taken at prom i.e. Bailey or Sam. I’ll keep plugging away I spose. Thanks a lot

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Once you figure out the formula it's not that bad. I've started the game from scratch a couple of times and got through it in a couple of hours at most. I think the problem a lot of people run into is trying to unlock everything at once. Concentrate on each character at a time and trust the loop. Use your saves to go back to a choice fork and choose another if need be. Use the hints in the gallery to help guide you. Pay attention to your levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: lipe2410

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Speaking of, are we ever getting to know the "Giant faceless dude who shoves you into Bailey"? Probably not mind you, but I think it's kinda neat how he looks like your generic jerk jock in most interactions with you EXCEPT after you betray Bailey in her NTR ending, which features him clearly comforting her and removing you, some dweeb making her clearly upset, from the equation without even knowing what the fuck is going on.

It's a neat contrast to Melvin, the Despicable Me's Vector/Mandark Cosplayer, being a incel talking about girls only falling for asshole jocks or some shit, in that same NTR scene, followed by the jock clearly putting her emotional well-being first.

(And, like, he seems to know Bailey well enough, yet he keeps showing you into her in ALL scenes but that one right? I am probably reading too much into it but what if he's doing it on purpose? Because he thinks you're what's best for Bailey's wellbeing UNTIL you make her visibly upset with your presence?).
I've wondered that as well, even without seeing any NTR related content, given how every time he appears he pushes the MC into a girl who is into him. I wondered if he feels sorry for the little nerdy guy who lacks the confidence to approach the girls, and tries to help him out in a crude way.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
K cool…I’ve got a lot of scenes, but just can’t seem to get anyone else taken at prom i.e. Bailey or Sam. I’ll keep plugging away I spose. Thanks a lot
You can't take Bailey to prom yet. To take Sam to prom for the first time you need 4 affinity points so you should focus during the loop in the events with her. Once you take her to hte prom for the first time you won't need increase affinity points anymore

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
What makes you think she isn't fully sentient? She certainly seems it to me. And what makes you think that she would want to become human, that it wouldn't be a downgrade for her? What is it about her that is not equal or superior to being human?
I think she is already sentient, her and Lex to an extent. And I do want a Romance ending of her and MC, she deserves it, I myself wish she could be my wife lololol(And I played many games with hot women and good personlities and none of them ever gave me this desire). She literally does everything for the benefit of our mc, she is being a friend(With benefits), a wingman, a good friend, loves his femily, horny, loyal, good looking though I would prefer her to be thiccer. She is everything I want to see in women and then some.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Despite this game having some of the hottest scenes in games overall (that sex demon bit was...holy shit), I just can't get behind it. For some reason I just feel like the true path is the MC being a bit of a bitch. Get Alexa's dominance score a bit too high (like dom 2 sub 1 or something like that) and she fucks your ass, no starting off with light dom, nope, she goes straight for bend over and take it. Get Alexa too close to Emily and they cuck you at the prom (lol). Like I said, these are all awesome scenes, but meh.

I also played this with no walkthrough, so I spent a LOT of time just holding ctrl down to skip repeated scenes. Sometimes bits of the repeated scenes would have a bit of progression, but by the 5th time through it was a whole lot of skipping.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think she is already sentient, her and Lex to an extent. And I do want a Romance ending of her and MC, she deserves it, I myself wish she could be my wife lololol(And I played many games with hot women and good personlities and none of them ever gave me this desire). She literally does everything for the benefit of our mc, she is being a friend(With benefits), a wingman, a good friend, loves his femily, horny, loyal, good looking though I would prefer her to be thiccer. She is everything I want to see in women and then some.
I agree with pretty much all of that, including her being a bit thicker lol. I wouldn't say she's my favourite, but definitely one of my favourites. I'm just rather confused about what it is you think should change about her; she's already awesome.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I agree with pretty much all of that, including her being a bit thicker lol. I wouldn't say she's my favourite, but definitely one of my favourites. I'm just rather confused about what it is you think should change about her; she's already awesome.
She is more like the Jinn from Aladin then a sexbot to be honest, and thats good she is fun. I really like the moment she curses and has fight with Lex, reinforcing the MC should take Lex from Melvin (Though I like him too, he is a classic, saw so many guys like him in movies)

MC is Cherd, a Chad Nerd, look at how many women are secretly attracted to him. Him step mom, his step sis, the black chick, the teacher, Baily, Lex, Maiko. Mc is a true chad.

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Once you figure out the formula it's not that bad. I've started the game from scratch a couple of times and got through it in a couple of hours at most. I think the problem a lot of people run into is trying to unlock everything at once. Concentrate on each character at a time and trust the loop. Use your saves to go back to a choice fork and choose another if need be. Use the hints in the gallery to help guide you. Pay attention to your levels.
Thanks a lot. Totally makes sense. Really appreciate it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yourmomma

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
What makes you think she isn't fully sentient? She certainly seems it to me. And what makes you think that she would want to become human, that it wouldn't be a downgrade for her? What is it about her that is not equal or superior to being human?
Isn't that the Pinocchio argument: "I want to be a REAL boy!!!"??

Good example: Data's whole arc in Star Trek: TNG, or Asimov's "The Bicentennial Man". :):geek:(y)
Bad example: The Terminator franchise or The Colossus Trilogy by D.F. Jones. :cry: :eek::rolleyes::cry:(n)

So, why doesn't MC take HER to the Prom?? I initially thought the game would end so, but so far that's a negatory.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
as which boy do i play as? all three? cause i personally just want to play as the black haired guy with the silly villain face

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes