FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Thinking about it, and this is coming from someone in the community so I feel In allowed to say it, do you guys think there are, like, in universe rainbow capitalism puff pieces about Melvin's "Boss Lady"?

Like "Diversity win, the cut throat business magnate who liquified orphans for spare change is a lesbian woman!" Or "Heartwarming, business woman found out millions of other women got breast cancer from her product and she decided to give them each a lifelong subscription to getting discounted shipping off orders 500+ dollars worth!" Or "Meet Jena Bezos, the animal loving girlboss who managed to make her empire with nothing but her wit, her skills, and the profits of her slave owned lythium mine!"

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Me again, about Steve.

Is there, like, plans to get him a sexbot? Like, he seems like a pretty swell dude honestly, way more than Melvin, I'd say I wouldn't mind a narrative arc about finding him a girlfriend/sexbot. Like, if the game has multiple endings (Harem/Etc), I wouldn't mind be able to set him up with someone.

Also in complete contrast with Melvin I want him to find out about the MC and his sister "fooling around" at one point and, like, shrug and go "Dude, she's my sister not my property, she can do who and what she wants, and hey, you're my best friend, I'd say she wouldn't be in better hands than yours, and I know she can break your spine in half if you ever break her heart so I'm not worried."

Again, setting him up with Not!Belle Delphine might also help him achieve such a mindset of course. Or hey, I guess Melvin's sister if we want to properly "pair the spares" so to speak.

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
how i can ask meiko to the porm ?
Zeta is a variable not a person, simply each time you take a girl to prom she gain a zeta level, for meiko content i suggest to look at the walkthrough cause you need multiple prerequisite ( i remembrer emily need lesbian zeta but that all)

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
So you like Steve and yet consider pairing him with....her ?
What do you wish for those you dislike, the Blood Eagle ?
In my defence, I have not watched her last scene during prom since I have no idea how to trigger it, so I have no idea the extent of her Yandere tendencies.

(Also like... if the issue is her physical appearance, there's the Box for that).

I guess Belle Delphine it is then.

EDIT: Speaking of, am I the only one who is weirded out by the hot squad naming convention NOT doing ABCD? Ashley, Bailey, Daphne... and then Steph? Not to do a Batgirl Reference changing from Steph to Cass, but shouldn't Cass be the most logical choice since that starts with C?

Last edited:

AlectraPlay

Sep 8, 2017
Zeta is the sixth letter of the great alphabet, and the title given to the sixth day of calibration. And it would seem the effects of day 6 (the zeta effects) become persistent in the timeline.
Have you considered a gender bender for the protagonist? Maybe as a dream or something like that?

Reactions: asdfghjasdfghj

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Have you considered a gender bender for the protagonist? Maybe as a dream or something like that?
If that were to happen I doubt it would be a dream. I'd think that more likely would be using Alexa's Magic Box o' Science to do it. Personally I'd be down for that so long as it's more lesbian content rather than pairing him up with Melvin or Steve. (Unless Steve is also girlified, in which case I say go for it)

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes