Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As much as I love this game (and supported on Patreon) from the perspective of someone who's had all of the scenes unlocked for a while, and just grab the new ones each update... I wish more scenes with other girls were as satisfying as the Alexa ones. The last Alexa Angel & Demon scenes were epic...but everyone else just feels like teasers. Alexa angel was top tier, but then we finally get a Meiko scene and it's like a sample at the food court. Really good...but now I want the main course. I know everything isn't done, but if each release had a top quality scene or main course from atleast one girl, that would be better. Like, I Love the work and updates with Daphne and her twitch stream. Top tier...but the idea that there will be a library of 5-10 more teasers before anything delivers like an Alexa scene is depressing.

Alexa scenes have been hitting home runs since the beginning, and those Angel/Demon Alexa pre-prom scenes were epic. She takes it home each time. I would hope if we're going to keep looping...we atleast get those level scenes from the the Daphnes, Ashleys, Meiko's...before going through 5-10 more teasers of each girl. T.T
I disagree, Meiko's scene in the last update was great, cucking Melvin right in front of his stupid face is incredibly satisfying after all the times the little shit has done it to us.

JamesRod

Oct 2, 2018
Finally had a chance to play this latest update. Very nice. Completed everything, even managed to ask Alexa, Sam and Emily to the prom on Day 6, and got the end credits as well. Was this the super secret scene mentioned in the changelog?

Reactions: Llamamann

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I understand where you are coming from. I actually feel the same sometimes. But I want logical progression more than instant payoff. Meiko is the perfect example, because she is probably the least accessible character for mc to have sex with. She is a married lesbian, not exactly and easy nut to crack. Where as someone like Ashley or daphne is a lot more accessible, and progress should move quicker.

I try to get those Alexa scenes to hit hard, to show that the payoff will Be worth it in the end with the other girls too. We just need time to get there, but when we do, I’ll make it good
This is why I became a fan of this project, nothing feels rushed and it feels like it was all earned by the MC with Alexa's help. A perfect example of this is Emily's second prom where she's fully accepted being with the MC in a relationship. It was fantastic development through multiple updates and left me satisfied with how everything played out.

I disagree, Meiko's scene in the last update was great, cucking Melvin right in front of his stupid face is incredibly satisfying after all the times the little shit has done it to us.
His reaction was pretty funny and hopefully cucking Melvin can go further in the later updates, but that jerk still manages to get revenge on the MC this update if you teases him by face fucking Emily in the post prom. The poor MC just can't catch a break lol.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Zeta Alexa Dom or Sub at 2, Emily and Sam at Zeta 2, Lexx corruption at 4 and seeing all 7 Mai events
OH shit.. thats a lot more, oh well thankful for mods! Thank you interestingly it's not in the fancy schmancy walkthrough

and the mod won't work on this. fuck

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
OH shit.. thats a lot more, oh well thankful for mods! Thank you interestingly it's not in the fancy schmancy walkthrough

and the mod won't work on this. fuck
Don't worry it's really fast to do it all.
Mai events trigger automatically, Lexx too mostly aside from the gym and hot tub.
And our 3 main ladys, you already know how to do it.

Apr 21, 2019
Coming here after playing with ai in the real word, chatgpt and etcc.. seeing the advncments of sexdolls and etcc... . coming after seeing the movie "Her".

The game has an amazing premise, and its right with the ai revolution in the real world, which making it much more immersive and believeble despite being sci-fi . The sex is good, the story is very anime inspired and fun. The loop machenic is the only minus and I don't enjoy this, I like my stories to have logical progression, I enjoy branching paths( BaDik is one of my favorite games)

I believe that the first sexbots are going to come out in around 15-20 years from now, and this game will age like fine wine in that regard. Ai techonlogy is amazing, and it took a big leap this year, with the advncments of AI, the demand for sex since there are many lonely man around the sorld and some won't be able to get a women because of numbers(Millions in India and China, not to mention the west). AI gfs are coming soon, after humans perfect ai the next step will be figuring out the body, In china, and other places they are working hard on cracking that issue as well. View attachment 2564615 If she had a better AI and body, I would definetly buy. I believe the ones that first invent those kind of bots are going to be Trillioners.
joe.gif

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Don't worry it's really fast to do it all.
Mai events trigger automatically, Lexx too mostly aside from the gym and hot tub.
And our 3 main ladys, you already know how to do it.
Yeah, I hadn't seen Mai since the first time I played this update but I guess all hers were already done, even though I don't have the last one in the gallery. Then Lexx I haven't had any interest in, not really much of a completionist "is that a word" lol but those did go fast after I knew what to do. Also it is in the walkthrough but I couldn't find it earlier, hate those tree style walkthroughs.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
thanks for the answer. can i let the oppnent win and see still some scenes with him instead?
This is a time loop game. Your opponent "wins" every time at the end of the loop. That's why you go back, to try to prevent it from happening.
At the end of some loops, you get the option to enable NTR scenes in the game. I assume this leads to the scenes you are after.

Reactions: Pogo123

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
A quick question about the story. Does the game depend on building characters until they have sex, or is sex easy without excitement? Because the name of the game suggests to me that there are robots in the game for sex without a story.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
A quick question about the story. Does the game depend on building characters until they have sex, or is sex easy without excitement? Because the name of the game suggests to me that there are robots in the game for sex without a story.
With Alexa, the sexbot, it progresses ultrafast and I'd say fairly quick for the others as well compared to other games, but there is some development and relationship building involved. I'm not positive but I don't think there's been any penile penetration with the mom or sister yet. Alexa has filled her role, and holes very well.

Reactions: lukachandrika

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
With Alexa, the sexbot, it progresses ultrafast and I'd say fairly quick for the others as well compared to other games, but there is some development and relationship building involved. I'm not positive but I don't think there's been any penile penetration with the mom or sister yet. Alexa has filled her role, and holes very well.
I already downloaded it , so i will give it a try to know it will fit with me or not .

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes