xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Man, I love the character models. A nice touch with the er sex faces they make as well. They're a little sexy but a little funny too. I dig it. Keep up the great work, man.

Reactions: Llamamann

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
Another game I can no longer play because they changed the system requirements.

Did the programmers ever stop to think that there are those who are unable to get a new system every few years and if their games are no longer playable on the older systems then people have no reason to support them?

By adding all the bells and whistles you are eliminating a large part of your base.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

Did the programmers ever stop to think that there are those who are unable to get a new system every few years and if their games are no longer playable on the older systems then people have no reason to support them?

By adding all the bells and whistles you are eliminating a large part of your base.
If you are a bit familiar with working on a PC you can try the following:
- Download and install the latest possible Ren'Py version for you.
(should probably be )
- Install (unzip) the game
- Mostly you have to prepare the game with the tool "Unren" additionally: extract existing .rpa package files, somtimes also decompile .rpyc script files. You can find this tool here
- move the so prepared game into the projects folder of Ren'Py (you can check the settings for finding that folder). Info: actually only the /game folder and its subfolders are needed
- Start your Ren'Py, the game should now appear in the projects list. And if everything worked out you can now launch the game with "Launch Project".

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

I take it your talking about the renpy developers? What is even required to run this? I honestly have no idea

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you are a bit familiar with working on a PC you can try the following:
This is how I play all my Renpy games. Saves on space because you can delete everything but the game folder. Plus you use renpy's executable - so less chance of picking up unwanted malware / viruses. I have ran into a couple of games where I had to download the compressed version before it would work.

Reactions: QuantumVNs

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This is how I play all my Renpy games. Saves on space because you can delete everything but the game folder. Plus you use renpy's executable - so less chance of picking up unwanted malware / viruses. I have ran into a couple of games where I had to download the compressed version before it would work.
I was on a mac for the longest time. when i learned i could play renpy games like this it was a game changer

Reactions: clowns234

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
when is it coming out here?
Official early release (which has an extra scene in it that the beta doesn't have) is coming out September first for Special Members ($6 tier), then a week after that is the official release for all supporters ($3). The public release follow a few weeks after that (y)

Just hit 100 patreons which is super exciting!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Official early release (which has an extra scene in it that the beta doesn't have) is coming out September first for Special Members ($6 tier), then a week after that is the official release for all supporters ($3). The public release follow a few weeks after that (y)

Just hit 100 patreons which is super exciting!
You definitely deserve it, your game is different in a good way.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I would say that you're biggest concern with NTR is for it to be avoidable (Which seems to be happening), and to not cover like half the game. If I look in the gallery and see I missed half the game by not playing the NTR that would be a bit of a problem. But if like a tenth is not done then I would feel like I got my money's worth. The only other advice I might give is maybe don't make it the first ending or the only ending you can get for a few updates.

BTW Llamamann any updates on the subscribestar?
Up and running!

4.50 star(s) 210 Votes