canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
Mr GAME DEVELOPER, your game is gooood but the fils can not open!!!! This happens only with two aplication 32 and 64 bit !!!! I played the game in internet without download !!!!! Please fix it !!!!!:):)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I appreciate all my players. Some just need more attention than others.

Have a blessed day
I interacted with you in may....so I'm not sure what you are talking about
and even then was a brief interaction though I reckon that interaction must have left quite the impression with you since you keep on mentioning me/tagging me...
I'm not sure where you get this fantasy of me apreciating or disliking your game.... neither apply

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I interacted with you in may....so I'm not sure what you are talking about
and even then was a brief interaction though I reckon that interaction must have left quite the impression with you since you keep on mentioning me/tagging me...
I'm not sure where you get this fantasy of me apreciating or disliking your game.... neither apply
Oh that’s ok then. I just figured with you doing your reactions to each comment made you were actively watching and interested. Maybe your notifications were still turned on for the thread? I will miss the little purple man who likes the smell of his hand. Take care

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh that’s ok then. I just figured with you doing your reactions to each comment made you were actively watching and interested. Maybe your notifications were still turned on for the thread? I will miss the little purple man who likes the smell of his hand. Take care
yea sorry that you got a wrong impression
I think the notifications are still on indeed
Don't worry , you don't have to miss them :)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
yea sorry that you got a wrong impression
I think the notifications are still on indeed
Don't worry , you don't have to miss them :)
Then I’m glad you’ve taken such an interest in my work.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Oof, I was just checking in. I figured you’d be happy with the whole declaration that the game will be NTR free. But I didn’t hear from you, which was weird cuz that was your whole thing.
(You know, listened to you and others criticism, did something about it, all that)

But I am glad you think the game is good :)
Personally as a virgin-birth anti-NTR activist I reject the concept of 'actively watching and interested'. Yes, I actively and very frequently 'watch' sex acts occurring near my domicile but only to ascertain, through direct empirical observation, that they do not involve any of my numerous girlfriends. The implication that my religious commitment to defending my Honor as a Man is actually a thinly veiled indulgence of my own, repressed cuck fetish is irrational, unscientific and quite frankly, racist.
You were a virgin birth too? OMG!

• Haha
Reactions: Llamamann

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Personally as a virgin-birth anti-NTR activist I reject the concept of 'actively watching and interested'. Yes, I actively and very frequently 'watch' sex acts occurring near my domicile but only to ascertain, through direct empirical observation, that they do not involve any of my numerous girlfriends. The implication that my religious commitment to defending my Honor as a Man is actually a thinly veiled indulgence of my own, repressed cuck fetish is irrational, unscientific and quite frankly, racist.
OOOhh almighty. :illuminati:

In NTR hell you walk on lava, while those who worship you are suffering and screaming and asking forgiveness for impurity.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
All this talk of virgin births, NTR hell, words like worship and suffering, asking forgiveness, religious commitment.
Has got me worried for the souls of this forum. I have conversed with the good gentlemen (you know who I'm talking about)
And he has decreed! IT'S A GAME MOTHERFUCKERS :giggle: Amen :giggle:

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
All this talk of virgin births, NTR hell, words like worship and suffering, asking forgiveness, religious commitment.
Has got me worried for the souls of this forum. I have conversed with the good gentlemen (you know who I'm talking about)
And he has decreed! IT'S A GAME MOTHERFUCKERS :giggle: Amen :giggle:
It's a game, but we take it seriously like other games, everyone knows Kratos, right? So tell me, in a saga where Kratos dies, would you be sad? A God of War without Kratos is not a God of War and a game with NTR is not a good game.

But that's okay, I don't want to get into any more fights with this thing!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
It's a game, but we take it seriously like other games, everyone knows Kratos, right? So tell me, in a saga where Kratos dies, would you be sad? A God of War without Kratos is not a God of War and a game with NTR is not a good game.

But that's okay, I don't want to get into any more fights with this thing!
Just sparking a holy war over here lol. Im gonna keep it all super separate. the main game will have none. and there will be a mod for those who want to go out of their way to get those scenes.

For anyone who downloads the mod and still complains... there is no helping them.

Aug 2, 2021
Hello, wanted to say i really enjoyed this game, also i'm suprised about quality of female models in this game, they are lovely (especially Alexa and Sam)
we need titjob/tittyfuck content - those boobs are amazing :love:

Thank you for sharing and good luck

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes