Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Some players who like romance just want romance with the MC. There are people who avoid MC who rape girls in their sleep (even if avoidable). Because the MC's personality doesn't appeal to the player. Some don't play avoidable incest games. Because they hate incest.

Each player has their own preference.

I'm not a fan of romance games because they are generally "slow burn" and it takes 12-18 months to have some sexual content with the MC. Same problem with NTR games, which take 12-18 months to have sexual content with the MC. Same problem with games where DEV creates different and unique paths too early. Few content for MC...

One of the few romance games I like is Light of my Life (main route is "incest romance"), because it has a lot of action with side girls. I always play as a "manwhore". And I don't see a problem if 1-2 girls have a focus on romance path. But it's not my preference. I prefer the corruption route, when it exists.

For now I'm interested in the Sexbot. But I want to see how much content will be with the MC in the next updates. It's the content that matters to me.
Unfortunately the romance will be pushed out of this update. I need a little more time to make it just right. So just more sexy stuff for now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
A little bonus for everyone! It’s little different, I tried animation for a music video

That's pretty good. It's obviously not in the same league as, like, KDA or whatever, but those are some hot little loops. I like the tight low-waisted jeans with the thong.

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
This game is awesome. I love all the content options you have for interactions with the characters! I also love the character model for Sam. So much better than the typical, thin "roommate."

Couple of notes: Our hero's penis seems to be of varying sizes (when erect). Personally, I find Melvin's bot hotter than our hero's. Finally, I hope you are planning to add some sounds effects.

Keep up the great work, it's appreciated!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This game is awesome. I love all the content options you have for interactions with the characters! I also love the character model for Sam. So much better than the typical, thin "roommate."

Couple of notes: Our hero's penis seems to be of varying sizes (when erect). Personally, I find Melvin's bot hotter than our hero's. Finally, I hope you are planning to add some sounds effects.

Keep up the great work, it's appreciated!
Hey thanks! MC's size may vary a bit with the asset I used, guess hes just a grower...
The other bot will definitely be more in play as the game goes on. And music is starting to go in, and sound effects are on the list for future improvements.
Thanks for the feed back!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hypothetically speaking; if an NTR scene was commissioned, it should be put in as an optional (non-canonical) scene right?
I know i am late to this but i personally don't care about pretty much anything as long as it's optional, i am not a big fan of NTR in general but there are games out there that do it right, either as comedic non-canon stuff or just introduces a villain for the MC to overcome or combining both. Honestly in recent times i really like the villain approach, lots of games on the site are fairly boring, vanilla, straightforward where the biggest choice in the game is whether or not you wanna receive a blowjob or a footjob. This is why i found myself playing more unique games lately rather than the same old "You live with your landlady and her other tenants" and that's the whole premise.
I found your game to be very unique and fun, it doesn't fit the typical mold of other games so i say keep doing whatever you think is best.
Although as some have said just the mere mention of NTR even if it's completely optional and non-canon is enough to reduce them into a whimper mess, unfortunately too many people are fragile nowadays, but it is what it is. Still from the business perspective the NTR tag can also turn a lot of people away, probably turn a lot more away then towards your game, so if you are gonna put it in the best choice is to have it in a patch as you mentioned therefore the game doesn't receive an NTR tag and no one can stumble upon it by sheer accident, they have to actively seek it out to get it.
Anyway love the game so far, keep up the great work.

Reactions: LucasLeels

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I know i am late to this but i personally don't care about pretty much anything as long as it's optional, i am not a big fan of NTR in general but there are games out there that do it right, either as comedic non-canon stuff or just introduces a villain for the MC to overcome or combining both. Honestly in recent times i really like the villain approach, lots of games on the site are fairly boring, vanilla, straightforward where the biggest choice in the game is whether or not you wanna receive a blowjob or a footjob. This is why i found myself playing more unique games lately rather than the same old "You live with your landlady and her other tenants" and that's the whole premise.
I found your game to be very unique and fun, it doesn't fit the typical mold of other games so i say keep doing whatever you think is best.
Although as some have said just the mere mention of NTR even if it's completely optional and non-canon is enough to reduce them into a whimper mess, unfortunately too many people are fragile nowadays, but it is what it is. Still from the business perspective the NTR tag can also turn a lot of people away, probably turn a lot more away then towards your game, so if you are gonna put it in the best choice is to have it in a patch as you mentioned therefore the game doesn't receive an NTR tag and no one can stumble upon it by sheer accident, they have to actively seek it out to get it.
Anyway love the game so far, keep up the great work.
Thanks for the feedback. That's good advice. It's going to be 100% separate. So this page should never receive the NTR tag. I think i have a very fun game to develop, and Im genuinely excited to make it and share it with everyone. the next update will be similar to the last couple but i think it would still have some scenes that qualify as unique :p

The update after this will be when the game takes shape and everyone will see how its going to look. Im just going to try to make it fun and sexy.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Any chance we can get the full public release any not the beta that is currently the only option for the download?

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Nice game, with hot girls and great potential. Storywise it is quite simple but also interesting
For the future updates I would add some more locations in the house, why not kithchen and bathroom with normal house activities getting naughty (i see there is a pool scene coming, that should be hot) and other sexy dresses. And please no sleep sex or rubbing. Lots of games have these, quite strange and non realistic scenarios, but not my thing
Keep it up with the great work dev

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Nice game, with hot girls and great potential. Storywise it is quite simple but also interesting
For the future updates I would add some more locations in the house, why not kithchen and bathroom with normal house activities getting naughty (i see there is a pool scene coming, that should be hot) and other sexy dresses. And please no sleep sex or rubbing. Lots of games have these, quite strange and non realistic scenarios, but not my thing
Keep it up with the great work dev
good feedback, i will definitely be adding new locations in the future!

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes