RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Great feedback. You are totally right!

But now, I have an idea to romance your butt off!
If you want to attract players who like romance in future, better not have NTR/sharing in "romance story".
If you want to attract NTR players, better have NTR inevitable.

For now, your audience is the player who likes humor. No humor TAG yet. No lesbian TAG too.
You can make a post with the missing tags . And report your own post, for a moderator to correct in the OP.

I hope most of the game content is MC fucking gilrs / robot girls. With lesbian side content, for the MC to get to fuck 2 girls in the threesome after lesbian scene. But although I like that kind of content, probably it's not your focus. Or will it take a lot of time to get to that point.

But you are the DEV and you have to create the content you like. And what do you think will bring loss of patrons/players, do as avoidable.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you want to attract players who like romance in future, better not have NTR/sharing in "romance story".
If you want to attract NTR players, better have NTR inevitable.

For now, your audience is the player who likes humor. No humor TAG yet. No lesbian TAG too.
You can make a post with the missing tags . And report your own post, for a moderator to correct in the OP.

I hope most of the game content is MC fucking gilrs / robot girls. With lesbian side content, for the MC to get to fuck 2 girls in the threesome after lesbian scene. But although I like that kind of content, probably it's not your focus. Or will it take a lot of time to get to that point.

But you are the DEV and you have to create the content you like. And what do you think will bring loss of patrons/players, do as avoidable.
I find it funny that something optional can be so upsetting to some people here. Imagine someone throwing a fit because the buffet line included Brussel sprouts as an option. "Oh my God! I'll never eat here again!" LOL

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I find it funny that something optional can be so upsetting to some people here. Imagine someone throwing a fit because the buffet line included Brussel sprouts as an option. "Oh my God! I'll never eat here again!" LOL
Some players who like romance just want romance with the MC. There are people who avoid MC who rape girls in their sleep (even if avoidable). Because the MC's personality doesn't appeal to the player. Some don't play avoidable incest games. Because they hate incest.

Each player has their own preference.

I'm not a fan of romance games because they are generally "slow burn" and it takes 12-18 months to have some sexual content with the MC. Same problem with NTR games, which take 12-18 months to have sexual content with the MC. Same problem with games where DEV creates different and unique paths too early. Few content for MC...

One of the few romance games I like is Light of my Life (main route is "incest romance"), because it has a lot of action with side girls. I always play as a "manwhore". And I don't see a problem if 1-2 girls have a focus on romance path. But it's not my preference. I prefer the corruption route, when it exists.

For now I'm interested in the Sexbot. But I want to see how much content will be with the MC in the next updates. It's the content that matters to me.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Some players who like romance just want romance with the MC. There are people who avoid MC who rape girls in their sleep (even if avoidable). Because the MC's personality doesn't appeal to the player. Some don't play avoidable incest games. Because they hate incest.

Each player has their own preference.

I'm not a fan of romance games because they are generally "slow burn" and it takes 12-18 months to have some sexual content with the MC. Same problem with NTR games, which take 12-18 months to have sexual content with the MC. Same problem with games where DEV creates different and unique paths too early. Few content for MC...

One of the few romance games I like is Light of my Life (main route is "incest romance"), because it has a lot of action with side girls. I always play as a "manwhore". And I don't see a problem if 1-2 girls have a focus on romance path. But it's not my preference. I prefer the corruption route, when it exists.

For now I'm interested in the Sexbot. But I want to see how much content will be with the MC in the next updates. It's the content that matters to me.
I am working on something new for this update thats going to be a great addition. My only problem right now is that I have not yet built what I want to deliver for this game. I feel I have a really good plan on how to handle everything being discussed here in this thread, because I honestly read all of it and take feed back and make changes. But this game isnt going to take shape on the next update, and it will start to look the way I want it to for the next one. I want nothing more than to take my plans and make them all come true, but it is a incredibly time consuming process. There is a lot more to come with this game.

So fear not! I got this ;)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The fact remains there are games that have NTR that people follow. Some people like it. Some people don't. Same with gay, incest, futa, or romance. Some like it and some don't.
If a game suddenly introduced unavoidable NTR without warning, that would be a legitimate bitch. But even then, it would be the Dev's choice. It's his project.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I have the same thought as you brother, if I were the creator of some game, I wouldn't accept a subordinate offering me money to add the 3 letter thing to my game, I would be acting falsely with my other supporters adding something they he do not like.
Just an FYI, my supporters are not my subordinates. I chose to take on the commission, and it came out really well so I want to make it available for those who want to see it. No one is paying me to add anything to the game, I just want to. But I'm going to add it in a separate mod as mentioned, because I know people out there also don't want to see it.

Commissions are for sale, my creative control is not.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Just an FYI, my supporters are not my subordinates. I chose to take on the commission, and it came out really well so I want to make it available for those who want to see it. No one is paying me to add anything to the game, I just want to. But I'm going to add it in a separate mod as mentioned, because I know people out there also don't want to see it.

That's the way to do it mate, hope all goes well

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Taffy Tales lost a few because it was unavoidable when it was stated from the start that there was going to be NTR in the game but it would be avoidable. Most people are fine with NTR so long as it is clear and avoidable.
Many were caught by NTR unannounced in its latest version. If you go to the right page where it all started, you'll see a large group of people who were disappointed.

The fact remains there are games that have NTR that people follow. Some people like it. Some people don't. Same with gay, incest, futa, or romance. Some like it and some don't.
If a game suddenly introduced unavoidable NTR without warning, that would be a legitimate bitch. But even then, it would be the Dev's choice. It's his project.
I understand, I don't like NTR and I'm on the front lines of this war, I don't like gay or futa either, but I don't mess with this group, I have no problems with them and nothing against them, but also how would you understand a person who likes of necrophilia? This is not normal.

No problem, I'm not saying they paid you to add, what I mean is there are Devs who take money to add this thing to their game, being unfaithful to their other supporters and I like your game, I won't stop play, because you are following the right path and it is the path that all Devs that contain NTR should do.

Reactions: cib64 and Llamamann

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Not to mention that you use some AceX creations, I love your models and that brought me closer to you.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Not to mention that you use some AceX creations, I love your models and that brought me closer to you.
for sure, he makes amazing models. I tweaked them to be a bit to fit what I wanted but not much. He does such a good job, and taught me how to animate.

Reactions: broiler_x

snakeater

Feb 13, 2018

Please do. I like your content, no matter what genre it falls into.
People that complain about their fetishes should just stop pushing their likes and dislikes (specially when its optional)
And to those that self insert themselves into the MC, why are you blaming the author? From a spectator mode it would be extra scenes with the models that you like and the route that you chose. Nobody is forcing you to sit and watch what you dont like.
And dont use the excuse of "making content for two or three guys that like that will stretch the release of updates" llamamann said it was a commission, its was already on his schedule and doesnt affect the game at all

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018

You say that, but coming out the other side of a full playthrough of the game so far I got the exact opposite impression.

In fact, that your entire game development approach seems more centered around chasing after individual fetish dollars (and that's before even reading through the NTR talk over the last couple of thread pages here just now btw) then simply running with what initially was a million dollar game plot waiting to happen here in the right and more focus oriented dev's hands is probably this game's own biggest weakness imo.

Sometimes a game and it's developer themselves would of been better off in the long run pushing out the first 4 or so updates of their vision without ever reading a single page of this forum and it's fetish politics. This strikes me as being one of those times.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
In fact, that your entire game development approach seems more centered around chasing after individual fetish dollars
game: has fetishes

this guy: He'S gOiNg AfTeR fEtIsH dOlLaRs!

then simply running with what initially was a million dollar game plot waiting to happen here
I mean, it's nice that you recognize this as a "million dollar game plot". What exactly does "simply running with it" look like, if not me just continuing to develop my ideas for the game?
in the right and more focus oriented dev's hands is probably this game's own biggest weakness imo.
Clearly I'm the wrong developer for this job. I'm going to get a hold of EA games, or maybe bethesda to do more of an open world concept. Would they be able to handle this project for you? (Do they make games with anal sex still?)
Sometimes a game and it's developer themselves would of been better off in the long run pushing out the first 4 or so updates of their vision without ever reading a single page of this forum and it's fetish politics. This strikes me as being one of those times.
I think you should go into full time dev coaching (checking out your comment history you already have). But let me coach a dev coacher, you can't just give away these million dollar wisdom nuggets for free! I should be paying you for this kind of insight and acumen.

Maybe a grain of truth to take out of this; some stuff (or people) should definitely be ignored.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
BTLD glad to see you still following and enjoying the game! Are you excited for the next update? Facepalm for yes, big ol’ like for super yes!
not sure why you felt the need to tag me
Don't be upset about the facepalm...I did it because it was a facepalm worthy response from you
Devs need to let go of the passive aggressiveness and learn how to transform a critique into a constructive criticism
I know you're one of the devs that just want to hear how "good" his game is ..but from time to time there will be a player who will say your game sucks... now you can agree or disagree with him/her OR EVEN BETTER you can try to find out why
I reckon though the last option is not one for you.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
not sure why you felt the need to tag me
Don't be upset about the facepalm...I did it because it was a facepalm worthy response from you
Devs need to let go of the passive aggressiveness and learn how to transform a critique into a constructive criticism
I know you're one of the devs that just want to hear how "good" his game is ..but from time to time there will be a player who will say your game sucks... now you can agree or disagree with him/her OR EVEN BETTER you can try to find out why
I reckon though the last option is not one for you.
Oof, I was just checking in. I figured you’d be happy with the whole declaration that the game will be NTR free. But I didn’t hear from you, which was weird cuz that was your whole thing.
(You know, listened to you and others criticism, did something about it, all that)

But I am glad you think the game is good :)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ecnol and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oof, I was just checking in. I figured you’d be happy with the whole declaration that the game will be NTR free. But I didn’t hear from you, which was weird cuz that was your whole thing.

But I am glad you think the game is good
You must really look up to me

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes