Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think this might be the only game that does looping right. There are a few others that unless you are following some detailed guide you will never see most of the content. Here all the hints and everything you need to know is built into the game. At the end of each loop you can talk to Alexxa and see which scenes you are missing for each character and then adjust your gameplay accordingly.
thank you! its hard! i really am trying to keep everything accessible as possible. glad you are enjoying it

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Maybe it's just me but as long as it doesn't involve Lexxx and male charactes other than MC; it doesn't feel like NTR. Especially when it's only Alexa+family. So I am just avoiding N...T....R.... ones. :D

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
This game is unplayable without a walkthrough mod i played 2 routes and i already forgot my choises also with each loop the stats got reset making it more hard to remember what choice you made...finaly the walkthrough i just dont understand it at all...if someone is to play this "game" i recomend to play when it is complete or they simple won't remember where they left off.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This game is unplayable without a walkthrough mod i played 2 routes and i already forgot my choises also with each loop the stats got reset making it more hard to remember what choice you made...finaly the walkthrough i just dont understand it at all...if someone is to play this "game" i recomend to play when it is complete or they simple won't remember where they left off.
Its a little funny to say this is "unplayable" when so many people are playing and enjoying it. Kinda outing yourself for not being able to figure it out, no? :p

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Its a little funny to say this is "unplayable" when so many people are playing and enjoying it. Kinda outing yourself for not being able to figure it out, no? :p
Maybe you are right i generally have a problem with loop games only timestamps was good for me...

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
really there isnt much repetitivness??? every single day starts with the same renders, you make a decision in morning.. it can lead to a very small handful of renders that will add to the already recycled renders it used.. then afterwards... you sit at pc.. MC says same thing using same renders to lead up to the evening choice, all same renders.. again until you make a choice that will give you a handful of new renders. end of night.. more recycled renders, next morning, more recycled renders, make a choice.. mostly recycled renders, with another handful of new renders.... first handful of trips from prom to back in time ...same recycled renders .. ( literally gives u a choice. "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SKIP THIS??!??! BECAUSE YOU SEEN IT SO MANY FKING TIME I FIGURED ID LET YOU SKIP IT") end up at school, same renders, make a choice, insert a few new renders, get home from school, same renders and conversation, (bot chick claims patting you on back is new......was the first time.. not the tenth).. next new day 1 ... you squeeze titties, mom walks in.. all same renders and conversations ........ seriously lmao ...its fucking BAD.
Have you considered that maybe this isn't the game for you then? The whole premise of the game is a repeating time loop with subtle changes in each time jump, building on what was there previous. If that isn't enticing to you or feels lazy, then maybe just give this one a miss instead of trying to convince the rest of us that we don't like it either. It's perfectly fine not to like seeing the same renders over and over if that bothers you, but you shouldn't be this outraged when the repetitious premise of the game is stated up front so bluntly.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
really there isnt much repetitivness??? every single day starts with the same renders, you make a decision in morning.. it can lead to a very small handful of renders that will add to the already recycled renders it used.. then afterwards... you sit at pc.. MC says same thing using same renders to lead up to the evening choice, all same renders.. again until you make a choice that will give you a handful of new renders. end of night.. more recycled renders, next morning, more recycled renders, make a choice.. mostly recycled renders, with another handful of new renders.... first handful of trips from prom to back in time ...same recycled renders .. ( literally gives u a choice. "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SKIP THIS??!??! BECAUSE YOU SEEN IT SO MANY FKING TIME I FIGURED ID LET YOU SKIP IT") end up at school, same renders, make a choice, insert a few new renders, get home from school, same renders and conversation, (bot chick claims patting you on back is new......was the first time.. not the tenth).. next new day 1 ... you squeeze titties, mom walks in.. all same renders and conversations ........ seriously lmao ...its fucking BAD.
Im sorry I hurt your feelings with the last post you reported. Ill try to deliver the blow a little softer:

if you can’t understand that some Repetition in a time loop is a structure to deliver unique scenes, then this game is well above your comprehension level.

why you feel the need to DM me after that is beyond me

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
dude what are you on, this man puts his skills into a fantastic game in the works, keeps people updated and responds as much as possible, no need for negative bs, as they say if you haven't got nothing good to say don't say anything.
Honestly I never understand this kind of behaviour. Im trying to create something and share it. And people feel the need to shit all over it.

it’s always the same type of individual tho. They haven’t created anything themselves, have nothing to offer except hate, and suffer from self esteem issues.

I appreciate the kind words tho, it helps cancel out the dumb stuff.

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Honestly I never understand this kind of behaviour. Im trying to create something and share it. And people feel the need to shit all over it.

it’s always the same type of individual tho. They haven’t created anything themselves, have nothing to offer except hate, and suffer from self esteem issues.

Dont mind it Llama, this kind fo things happen when your game become more and more known, take it like it means that the game will become more and more popular.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016

Don't mind the adhd/autism babies. They are the ones that cry 'save plz!' because they need that immediate dopamine hit and if they don't get it, it's a shitty thing. Also if someone is making a new account to trash talk, that is small pp energy. You see it a lot though with people who shit the bed over stuff like: If there is any ntr in their harem game; If there isn't enough ntr to please the other side. There are those that have a melty over any game ever being made on rpgmaker; The 'why isn't this on renpy' crowd; Lastly, let's not forget the 'why is this game a sandbox' group.

If you don't like something don't play it, it's that simple. I don't like fakecest games. I think they are convoluted shite. It's like replacing the sugar in my coffee with splenda, but I won't poopoo the dev over it. If you want a dev to take your feedback seriously, don't start a conversation by shitting on them, but these are just my thoughts.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
hey I recognize that gif from tentacular but what is the second gif you have?
It's an animation by Jackerman (who made Tentacular) called "Bedtime Boogey". You can find it and the rest of his works here.
He's honestly worth subscribing to if you like what you see there.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes