Marky4u

Jun 20, 2022
The latest update was great as always. Good content, changes and improvements.
Most importent for me is...What does the morse code say which gives our loved MC to Maiko with his tongue? :LOL:
maybe it works well in reallife to^^

Reactions: Llamamann

Nex_time

Aug 6, 2020
Been playing the Android version for quite sometime. And wondering why there's no update yet after 0.9.6 for Android port
There is no official Android version from Llama, so unless someone else does a port, which I don't remember if anyone on f95 is, you won't see an update.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Llamamann will you post in here when 1.0 is in early access so I dont miss my chance to sub? Did the update give a definite time frame on when thats expected to take place?

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Llamamann will you post in here when 1.0 is in early access so I dont miss my chance to sub? Did the update give a definite time frame on when thats expected to take place?
He usually puts up the patreon link even if it's the early beta testing stage so I think you'll be good.
For the update(beta version) it'll most likely be dropped sometime in June and i'm guessing it'll be early or the middle of the month.

Gearsecond

Mar 2, 2019
This music has been removed i think, but if you are having problems with the sounds in general i recommend to not install the Ipatch
I have the Ipatch and I can hear the music but not the 1 2 3 clap your hands ...but as you just informed me it got removed :( :(

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
While the content is sexy, due to the large number of hours required for each update, I physically cannot maintain an erection for the duration of the work. Most of the time I work soft.

Is that what you were asking?
Haha, you made us have an erection, you have softened yourself:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
While the content is sexy, due to the large number of hours required for each update, I physically cannot maintain an erection for the duration of the work. Most of the time I work soft.

Is that what you were asking?
Nah, he's just spamming various threads with that huge signature.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes