Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Honestly I never understand this kind of behaviour. Im trying to create something and share it. And people feel the need to shit all over it.

it’s always the same type of individual tho. They haven’t created anything themselves, have nothing to offer except hate, and suffer from self esteem issues.

I appreciate the kind words tho, it helps cancel out the dumb stuff.
As Alfred Pennyworth said, "Some men just want to watch the world burn."

These Visigoths have come to the conclusion that it is easier to try and tear down another's work than create something of their own.

BananawingsO

May 14, 2021
I’m looking forward to people complaining when we finally bang Emily. Cuz mark my words someone will still find a way to have a problem with it
You're welcome bro ! loving the game so far, can you make the banging sooner rather than later, tis something id enjoy to see haha

Reactions: Llamamann

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
As Alfred Pennyworth said, "Some men just want to watch the world burn."

These Visigoths have come to the conclusion that it is easier to try and tear down another's work than create something of their own.
Ooo, nice Rome reference there.

Did I_Need_An_Adult ( appropriate username choice ) delete all of his posts and run off hanging his low IQ head in shame? I don't see them.

A side benefit of Sexbot is watching people expose their cognitive challenges in unhinged rants lol

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ooo, nice Rome reference there.
Thanks. Vandals is just so overused...
Did I_Need_An_Adult ( appropriate username choice ) delete all of his posts and run off hanging his low IQ head in shame? I don't see them.
I don't know--he's on my I-list (and I don't mean incest).
A side benefit of Sexbot is watching people expose their cognitive challenges in unhinged rants lol
True, this is one of the more intuitive, less confusing time loop games out here.

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
Hey Llama Can you help me with this please I am at a part of the game where I have to choose who to hang with and it gives me the choice of The Boys, The Mom, Or the Cheerleader and I need to pick the Cheerleader but that just Bugs the game. Here is the text file I get after. Is there a way to fix this.

Cheers Llama

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day4.rpy", line 2388, in script
call screen menu_d4evening
ScriptError: could not find label 'd4_evening_bailey'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/SexBot.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/SexBot.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/SexBot.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/SexBot.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/SexBot.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 0.9.9
Tue May 16 01:25:32 2023

Jun 25, 2018
I’m looking forward to people complaining when we finally bang Emily. Cuz mark my words someone will still find a way to have a problem with it
Only an hours worth of vaginal, anal, and throatfucking, with appearances from the sister acting all jealous it isn't her. 6/10. Meh. Should have been 2 hours. Its not like I'm not paying for it after all.

• Haha
Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey Llama Can you help me with this please I am at a part of the game where I have to choose who to hang with and it gives me the choice of The Boys, The Mom, Or the Cheerleader and I need to pick the Cheerleader but that just Bugs the game. Here is the text file I get after. Is there a way to fix this.

Cheers Llama

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/SexBot.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/SexBot.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/SexBot.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/SexBot.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "/Volumes/Macintosh HD 2/Games/1 New Builds/SexBot.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 0.9.9
Tue May 16 01:25:32 2023
Easy fix, download the official version. It is not a bug in what I released

Jun 28, 2020
I will say as a long time patreon and seen this game go through many updates. The looping *does* get a bit much at times. After playing the games so long over and over obviously you know what to do. But it can be daunting for a new player to understand how certain scenes require you to make 3 or 4 specific choices through a certain day. Especially if you don't understand how the levels, zeta, etc work.

The gallery hints were a great feature. But I don't fault people for being a little confused when first trying the game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finallly got to play V0.99. Nice to see it seems we are getting close to figure a way out of the end of the week loop. Maybe we can finally take Lexxx out of "penguim" Melvin and maybe also add his mother Meiko to the harem? However, he can keep his crazy sister. :LOL:

Reactions: mams3425
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes