Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Does the game still have problems with picking submissive options leading to Alexa suddenly deciding that must mean you want her to fuck you? I thought that had been fixed.
Nah, man, thank God, this is not the case....i hope.
I've been experimenting with options only to find myself in doggie style position heh no thx:HideThePain:

Reactions: LaterGater

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Yo, how to open up the scene "let Steve win at beer pong"? He wins with Sam but can't get one in on his own. Does he have to, to open up the scene?

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
Yo, how to open up the scene "let Steve win at beer pong"? He wins with Sam but can't get one in on his own. Does he have to, to open up the scene?
You have to play out the whole game of beer pong, don't let her win until she's got here ass on the table to distract you. If she wins to early she'll just walk off, but if you play out the whole game she'll only flash steve since he technically won.

Reactions: pb_2006

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The solution to this scene should be a montage where the mc goes on a mission to find his penis with the song detachable penis playing in the background and then when he is whole and complete, a foursome with emily/alexxa/sam takes place.
yeah :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Adoringfan

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I just made Sexbot 1.0 - Teaser #5 public! Go to or to check it out FREE!
You said 3 proms, I know about Emily lvl 3 and Ashley's prom. What will be the third one?

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes