Dec 6, 2021
Sexbot 1.0 - Beta is gonna come out this weekend! Join up on the discord for more updates!
You've said in Discord before that this is your full time job now. I'm just curious, how many hours a day do you put into the game? You are pounding out updates really quickly, so I'm curious how much effort goes into that achievement.

zimbono

Aug 13, 2018
Hey everyone! Check out the FREE image set I have posted for May 4th, Star Wars day

Voting for scene selection 2 has started! Check out membership options to cast your vote for the scene you want to see in the next update!
View attachment 2595289
Awesome Thank you for the set Steph looks damn fine in anything it seems, man have I really been gone from here that long?!

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
You've said in Discord before that this is your full time job now. I'm just curious, how many hours a day do you put into the game? You are pounding out updates really quickly, so I'm curious how much effort goes into that achievement.
Haha a lot! It's flexible hours, sometimes the creative stuff is fickle, but I'm pretty much 8am-4pm every day, but i cycle renders and work most nights. probably 50+ hours a week (more than any other job I've had, but i really do love making this). And any long time followers know when i step away for a few days for camping or hunting, i come back full of ideas

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm going to share the changelog publicly. I think it is more transparent for anyone thinking of supporting, you will have a better idea of what you are getting. Here is the link to the Patreon post with the , it is also publicly available on subscribestar, link in my signature. (its a good update :p)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How do I unlock the third prom in new beta if anyone knows I have the other two group prom wont activate
I won't provide support here until that content is public, but i have updated the player guide (link is in the beta release post) and you can check the #beta-testing channel on the discord. or message me on Patreon (y)

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Why was daphne's character design changed?
View attachment 2671186
View attachment 2671188
Oh, nice Belle Delphine vibes going there! Totally suits her. I joined the game late so I only know the new model (I do like her too but that above one does add a neat layer of sexy parody).

Got me curious too but sadly it seems she was too on point by her parody beeing as controversial as the original: https://f95zone.to/threads/sexbot-v0-9-9-llamamann-games.76954/post-10170289

:confused:

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes