kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
That is a tough, and important, call. I would go for Emily butt slightly better though. We need a double ass-job with mc scene to judge better

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Why was daphne's character design changed?
View attachment 2671186
View attachment 2671188
The hair asset bogged down the computer, i didnt like her proportions, i had to work really hard with camera angles and lighting to make sure she didnt look unnatural. fighting like that to use a default model wasnt going to work going forward, so i redesigned her.

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
I only want the NTR scenes but will those scenes be implemented in the future?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The hair asset bogged down the computer, i didnt like her proportions, i had to work really hard with camera angles and lighting to make sure she didnt look unnatural. fighting like that to use a default model wasnt going to work going forward, so i redesigned her.
It's sad to change the design, but I understand that things like this will be a pain in the ass. Thank you for your effort in the game. The story is interesting, the sense of humor is good, and of course the sex scenes were very satisfying.

Reactions: Llamamann

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
LlamaMan. Is the game inspired by or does it have a nod to the series (Dexter's Laboratory)?

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes