zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Ok, i figured it out. you need to be on loop 4 to unlock day 4 evening hangs, or have emily or sam to zeta 1. i just did a new game and found the same wall you did. i will probably look to change this for the next update. so just keep playing and it will resolve.
thanks!
I think I am past loop 4, but yeah, didn't take Sam nor Emily to prom yet, so that may be the issue. I'll try again after taking one of them.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think I am past loop 4, but yeah, didn't take Sam nor Emily to prom yet, so that may be the issue. I'll try again after taking one of them.
yea, take sam or emily to prom for now. that should resolve it. its corrected for next update now (y)

Reactions: zaqrwe

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
yo...nione knows the themes for each character song name....a lot of them are amazing for small loops....woulnt mind having ashley theme as a ringtone for my phone i admit

You can also just get the MP3 from the game with Unren.

Reactions: damias

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
seems to be a bit of both some is 100% avoidable others is just skipable, take the emily scene for example (takes her after prom). the first options to "i can't look" is the skipable option the next choice (side with him or just time warp out) is the avoidable option.

so the first part of that event happens no matter what so the "light touching" and us being told she's basically mind controlled but anything after that is up to the player if he jumps out of not

Tho one could argue depending on how timelines work in this game none of it is avoidable for example are we always in the same universe? or does each jump make a new one? if each jump makes a new one then NTR ALWAYS happens in the timeline we just left, because naturally that timeline keeps going on without the MC to stop anything since we jumped to a new one Lol
Personally I prefer to just see it as a reset every time, instead of constantly creating new alternate realities. The former is just a lot less distressing to me, and doesn't present as big of a panic-inducing crisis in my mind lol. I hope it at least remains ambiguous, or just up to each player's personal head-canon.

Reactions: Llamamann

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
New animation out now! Watch on and
View attachment 2942330
Llamaman, what is the possibility of you doing a parody of The Incredibles? I wanted to make a parody of The Incredibles but I need to learn how to make visual novels. I don't know how long it will take me to learn to make them.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamaman, what is the possibility of you doing a parody of The Incredibles? I wanted to make a parody of The Incredibles but I need to learn how to make visual novels. I don't know how long it will take me to learn to make them.
I don't have any plans to make an Incredibles game at the moment. So probably best to get learnin' daz!

Hanz

May 21, 2017
I'm trying to figure out how much longer the game is going to be in development. I am thinking of subscribing on Patreon but I have no idea how much longer this has to cook.

DeGary

Jun 5, 2023
I'm trying to figure out how much longer the game is going to be in development. I am thinking of subscribing on Patreon but I have no idea how much longer this has to cook.
I can't tell you how much there's left in the development since I don't have that answer. But! This game has plenty of content where it currently stands and is updated a lot(approximately every two months). Every update has a lot to offer.
Also there's a ton of bonus and BTS stuff on the server which can keep dudes occupied in between updates.

Last edited:

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Well, Llamamann intends on making a second chapter once he finishes up some of the characters in this first chapter. So it's safe to say that the game is gonna have a good amount of time left put into it. Plus, there's always a possibility of a new game from him in the future after he finishes this one, which, judging by the quality of this game, that one would likely be pretty good as well.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes