Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Will Chapter 2 be a second week, or will it be something like Lexx somehow 'winning,' but the last option to win would be to go back to days before the first day (days before graduation, but days before)? All of this reminds me of 'Back to the Future
View attachment 2949968
All good questions. I’ll have a road ahead out sometime soon. And structure for phase 2 is planned and is a secret ;)

Reactions: zimbono and AkaQ

Notsoniceuh

Sep 21, 2022
Yea fair enough. Emily has more content than anyone else. But this update and next are balancing things out (at least moving in that direction)
Is there possibility for Lexx to get a Futa scene where her and the villian do a double team on there capture slave for the Prom?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
There's literally gore and bestiality games in this site but people bitch and moan so much about NTR there's a necessity of putting trigger warnings in the op.

Hilarious.
NTR is in the uncanny valley of giving a fuck.

There's content that drives 90% of the site's viewers away in disgust and horror (myself included). And there's tags that people ignore because they're common, or because they're not THAT bothered by it. At its most basic, oversimplified to the point of incredulity, NTR is just sex between "the wrong people."

There are people who are really into it, people who are super against it, people who don't mind it in certain contexts, and people who literally could not care less. Of those four groups (and I'm sure there are more) none of them recoil in disgust when they see the tag--on the contrary, the first two are compelled to start posting. Even the people who are just mildly against it might join the thread, complain, ask for it to be made optional, and then shut up about it if they CAN avoid the content.

So it's not offensive enough to drive people away, but it IS offensive enough to piss a lot of them off.

It's the perfect middle ground for rustling jimmies without actively trying to agitate the audience through the use of cliffhangers, red herrings, or baiting.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
NTR is in the uncanny valley of giving a fuck.

There's content that drives 90% of the site's viewers away in disgust and horror (myself included). And there's tags that people ignore because they're common, or because they're not THAT bothered by it. At its most basic, oversimplified to the point of incredulity, NTR is just sex between "the wrong people."

There are people who are really into it, people who are super against it, people who don't mind it in certain contexts, and people who literally could not care less. Of those four groups (and I'm sure there are more) none of them recoil in disgust when they see the tag--on the contrary, the first two are compelled to start posting. Even the people who are just mildly against it might join the thread, complain, ask for it to be made optional, and then shut up about it if they CAN avoid the content.

So it's not offensive enough to drive people away, but it IS offensive enough to piss a lot of them off.

It's the perfect middle ground for rustling jimmies without actively trying to agitate the audience through the use of cliffhangers, red herrings, or baiting.
Haha this is a great point, I don't even touch threads for games with stuff like poop, because it goes beyond zero interest; actively repulsed, and I dont want to hear about, come in contact with it, etc.

I think the four groups you listed can be further simplified into 2 groups; those that freak out at girls having sex with other people in games, and those that don't. Obviously the latter group is diverse between those that actively crave it, and those that just consider it part of the story, and more. As been said prior ad infintum, it's really just a tagging issue - they need a tag that indicates "zero npc-npc sex", then every supreme gentlemen can search out their favorite mommy-harem-sleep-rape games with ease.

To attempt to insulate this post from off-topic, when is Bailey getting her third date? :love:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Just wondering, but if the development can be split into phases, will the second phase and any later phases be separate files or will they all be in one single game with a plot change and presumably a different reset time for loops?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Just wondering, but if the development can be split into phases, will the second phase and any later phases be separate files or will they all be in one single game with a plot change and presumably a different reset time for loops?
im kind of on the fence about it. on one hand, the game isnt too big yet. so i could just keep building. i could also just release update only patches. not sure yet. after 1.2 comes out ill do a road a head giving some more of my plan.

Sexbot 1.2 is coming October 1st!

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes