Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
qwhen are we getting get scene like the one talked about here.... seems like 70% of this game is just femdom... that or im somehow missing how to trigger the good stuff, that would be a great maid scene to add into the game

Untitled 1.png

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I honestly thought part 1 was finished as I played 1.1. You know, with this whole ending already there. Seems like it would take few more updates then.
That is the end of part 1. I just didnt know it at the time. Rearranged some stuff. Need a couple updates to finish some stuff, then onto phase 2

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
That is the end of part 1. I just didnt know it at the time. Rearranged some stuff. Need a couple updates to finish some stuff, then onto phase 2
Greatly enjoyed part 1 then.

1. Will there be a harem ending at some point? [An ending where we somehow obtain all the girls]

2. Will the main character obtain or gain usage of Lexx's glasses/visor in the future?
- [Could probably add mind control into the mix if we're not aiming to be an entirely good aligned main character, since we've seen some NTR and that the main character could be swayed/turned]
- [Heck, you could probably make a spinoff game purely on if we had gotten Lexx with the visor instead of Alexa and the shenanigans we could pull off with the same cast of characters]

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Greatly enjoyed part 1 then.

1. Will there be a harem ending at some point? [An ending where we somehow obtain all the girls]

2. Will the main character obtain or gain usage of Lexx's glasses/visor in the future?
- [Could probably add mind control into the mix if we're not aiming to be an entirely good aligned main character, since we've seen some NTR and that the main character could be swayed/turned]
- [Heck, you could probably make a spinoff game purely on if we had gotten Lexx with the visor instead of Alexa and the shenanigans we could pull off with the same cast of characters]
Sorry to say you’re going to have to wait and see :p

(But yes to some sort of harem end)

or join one of the discord streams, when I’ve had a few beers and get super chatty about what’s planned lol

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It certainty could be expanded on. Could be a voting option in the future
Pls god no.

Not because I'm anti, but because she already has an obnoxiously overwhelming amount of content vs the other characters. Give Bailey more scenes, give steph more scenes, give blonde cheerleader girl whose name im blanking on more scenes, hell give mei more scenes.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Pls god no.

Not because I'm anti, but because she already has an obnoxiously overwhelming amount of content vs the other characters. Give Bailey more scenes, give steph more scenes, give blonde cheerleader girl whose name im blanking on more scenes, hell give mei more scenes.
I agree. Steph, Meiko, and Jessica are all in need of a little extra attention compared to the other girls, but especially Meiko and Jessica since this last update.

Emily already has a lot of content already. I feel like it's time to let the other girls catch up for a while.

• Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I understand your jealousy. but if in this case these scenes are implemented they would be for the NTR content (optional) and you could decide whether or not to see these scenes. I enjoy both routes.
re-read their post... its not about the NTR content its about Emily already has far more content then any other character. regardless of route.

Kratos767

Oct 25, 2017
So, hypothetically, will sexbot eventually become two chapters? Would 1.2 be the final update for Chapter 1?

Now, regarding the second chapter, how would it work? Would everything reset from scratch, or would certain achievements and progress carry over when transitioning from one chapter to another?

Will Chapter 2 resemble the second week? And what about the progress made in Week 1? Will everything have to start anew, including Emily and Alexa progress(Sub , Dom ,lesbian ) , or will it be preserved?

Kratos767

Oct 25, 2017
Will Chapter 2 be a second week, or will it be something like Lexx somehow 'winning,' but the last option to win would be to go back to days before the first day (days before graduation, but days before)? All of this reminds me of 'Back to the Future
pemily_4a7-Beauty.png

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes