Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Why can't we save/reload like the dev says? (without spoilers) I feel like i will have to keep saving and reloading to try and avoid the ntr

Reactions: -GOTTI-

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Why can't we save/reload like the dev says? (without spoilers) I feel like i will have to keep saving and reloading to try and avoid the ntr
Why? There's a blatant warning of the choice with corruption that's going to result in it, like you'd have had to eaten lead paint chips as a kid to not understand what not to choose to avoid it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: -GOTTI- and PBS666

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Why? There's a blatant warning of the choice with corruption that's going to result in it, like you'd have had to eaten lead paint chips as a kid to not understand what not to choose to avoid it.
well no matter what i do that dude always ends up with someone so it looks like its not avoidable.

Reactions: -GOTTI-

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
What changes? It played through fine for me. I can't figure out how to trigger one of the Melvin scenes but that's unrelated to this update.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Where did the soundtrack come from? Is it a collection of copyright free stuff? (or ripped, guess it doesnt matter). Or was it self composed?

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes