Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Make sure you’re using the one on a google doc. Then look at Meikos column, and do the events in the order the numbers indicate
IMO, the confusing part is that choices earlier on can make the game skip scenes later on, even if they aren't flagged as having anything to do with that character. Like how the laundry scene on Day 1 won't happen depending on whether you talk to Bailey or rush home after the reset (I forget which), or how accepting the video call with Melvin means you don't get the chores the next morning.

Since it's not obvious that these things are connected, players may not be able to find these scenes (again), if they habitually pick the "wrong" choice earlier on (having maybe tried the other option once and found that scene less rewarding). With Meiko, it's not too counterintuitive that her scene on Night 4 depends not doing anything that evening (though since it happens after you've gone to bed, there's not really any good reason why it would, either, unless you spend the evening with Emily), but it's not flagged in-game or mentioned in the guide.

It makes it seem like the game expects or wants you to only pursue one girl in each loop, and actively avoid anyone else, but I don't think that's how most people play it.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
IMO, the confusing part is that choices earlier on can make the game skip scenes later on, even if they aren't flagged as having anything to do with that character. Like how the laundry scene on Day 1 won't happen depending on whether you talk to Bailey or rush home after the reset (I forget which), or how accepting the video call with Melvin means you don't get the chores the next morning.

Since it's not obvious that these things are connected, players may not be able to find these scenes (again), if they habitually pick the "wrong" choice earlier on (having maybe tried the other option once and found that scene less rewarding). With Meiko, it's not too counterintuitive that her scene on Night 4 depends not doing anything that evening (though since it happens after you've gone to bed, there's not really any good reason why it would, either, unless you spend the evening with Emily), but it's not flagged in-game or mentioned in the guide.

It makes it seem like the game expects or wants you to only pursue one girl in each loop, and actively avoid anyone else, but I don't think that's how most people play it.
Scenes that occurring during the same time do not let you play both. But that’s why I put in the day and time in the ui.

Laundry happens all the time. Only the “remember” scenes do not. Luckily you have a time loop and can always try again.

Meikos scene only is not triggered if you spend the night with Emily. Cuz she can’t be in two places at once. I try to keep everything logically consistent.

the game is totally structured to pursue one girl per loop.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Mom and teacher can already be fucked “in different ways” :unsure: PS....Sorry, but only adult women are interested.

ElSayed

Jun 24, 2017
This has been found to be a hardware issues. Still investigating fixes
Hello dev, thought to let you know that i found what the problem is and it is on my end ..
apparently my pc can't keep up with masked vp9 videos with a frame rate higher than 20 .. so when i converted the Ashley dance videos and the mask videos to vp8 with a frame rate 20 they worked a lot better ..
the first Sam dance videos is vp9 18 frame rate and they work good enough too .. the Ashley dance videos is vp9 36 frame rate ..

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hello dev, thought to let you know that i found what the problem is and it is on my end ..
apparently my pc can't keep up with masked vp9 videos with a frame rate higher than 20 .. so when i converted the Ashley dance videos and the mask videos to vp8 with a frame rate 20 they worked a lot better ..
the first Sam dance videos is vp9 18 frame rate and they work good enough too .. the Ashley dance videos is vp9 36 frame rate ..
that is great info, thank you! what did you use to do the conversion?

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
This game is good, innovative, and compelling.
The way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
works is just genius. Keep at it Llamamann.

↓ This is me looking at the game .exe file.

Really nailed the 'Weird Science' vibe.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes