Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This game is good, innovative, and compelling.
The way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
works is just genius. Keep at it Llamamann.

↓ This is me looking at the game .exe file.

Really nailed the 'Weird Science' vibe.
Thank you very much! I love the structure too :p gonna be a lot more coming!

Reactions: Celessia and Dremel

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Hello dev, thought to let you know that i found what the problem is and it is on my end ..
apparently my pc can't keep up with masked vp9 videos with a frame rate higher than 20 .. so when i converted the Ashley dance videos and the mask videos to vp8 with a frame rate 20 they worked a lot better ..
the first Sam dance videos is vp9 18 frame rate and they work good enough too .. the Ashley dance videos is vp9 36 frame rate ..
I'm wondering what hardware you are playing this game on to cause you problems with the videos? and do you have video codecs installed to play video files with?

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
I have had reports of the game being so sexy, people jizz into both their ears simultaneously, rupturing the ear drum. Maybe I’ll put a warning in there about this possibility. I’m sorry it happened to you
The deafening was worth it. Fantastic game. On one hand I can't believe I've been putting this off for so long, on the other I'm glad I had so much content to binge.

Reactions: Llamamann

ElSayed

Jun 24, 2017
and do you have video codecs installed to play video files with?
i have everything installed on my pc .. all the necessary stuff ..
I'm wondering what hardware you are playing this game on to cause you problems with the videos?
all i'm gonna say i'm not from the US nor Europe .. it is not easy to get access to good hardware from where i am ..

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The deafening was worth it. Fantastic game. On one hand I can't believe I've been putting this off for so long, on the other I'm glad I had so much content to binge.
Haha right on. Yea it’s a good time to find it, lots more coming too!

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
As a heads up, I get errors when trying to work out with Daphnee (ScriptError: could not find label 'gym_choice_daphne'.), and go in the hot tub with Steph (ScriptError: could not find label 'hottub_choice_steph')

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
As a heads up, I get errors when trying to work out with Daphnee (ScriptError: could not find label 'gym_choice_daphne'.), and go in the hot tub with Steph (ScriptError: could not find label 'hottub_choice_steph')
That sounds like an error made by adding an unofficial patch, potentially

ElSayed

Jun 24, 2017
Yea that’ll do it
Sorry good dev, if i bothered you with my problems, i thought only to share what i found because you said you are "investigating fixes' .. i thought it is like a reported bug by many users .. anyway i found multiple ways to solve the problem for myself .. and sorry if i bothered you !.

CalicoBROOJ

Oct 6, 2021
Hello dev, thought to let you know that i found what the problem is and it is on my end ..
apparently my pc can't keep up with masked vp9 videos with a frame rate higher than 20 .. so when i converted the Ashley dance videos and the mask videos to vp8 with a frame rate 20 they worked a lot better ..
the first Sam dance videos is vp9 18 frame rate and they work good enough too .. the Ashley dance videos is vp9 36 frame rate ..

Check this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/in-some-games-the-animations-lag.155680/#post-11905037
Maybe it might help you. But yeah on weaker CPUs RenPy sucks at playing VP9-60 FPS videos. Only Solutions I've worked out is using the custom lib linked in the thread above or using FFMPEG or equivalent to convert the video files to VP8-30FPS-.webm and even lower bitrate.
More and more devs are using 60 FPS animations in RenPy and that's a lot of people wih weaker PC that just won't be able to play. I'd argue that 60 Fps animations are overkill for these games but it's not the place and a lot of people probably won't agree. I hope the link help you.

• Love
Reactions: nyqz and ElSayed

ElSayed

Jun 24, 2017
Check this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/in-some-games-the-animations-lag.155680/#post-11905037
Maybe it might help you. But yeah on weaker CPUs RenPy sucks at playing VP9-60 FPS videos. Only Solutions I've worked out is using the custom lib linked in the thread above or using FFMPEG or equivalent to convert the video files to VP8-30FPS-.webm and even lower bitrate.
More and more devs are using 60 FPS animations in RenPy and that's a lot of people wih weaker PC that just won't be able to play. I'd argue that 60 Fps animations are overkill for these games but it's not the place and a lot of people probably won't agree. I hope the link help you.
Thank you very much, i'll check it out ..

Reactions: F4F and CalicoBROOJ

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
Just saw the Elestical Girl vid (amazing btw) which made me think about Aunt Cass (Big Hero 6) and wondered if we will meet Emily's sister if she does have one? I know Llamaman you have a great cast of characters that is about 90% smokin hot women and we got a ton of scenes for, and more on the way, don't want to overload his busy schedule but maybe a patreon vote would be nice if the people who support you want it and not those who pirate it. What do you think Llamaman is this a good idea? Btw great work on the game can't wait to see the new update when it is finished and what you come up with next.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes