Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Haven't played this game for the last several updates. Is it still just a continual loop like ground hog day?

Edit: Looking at the recent reviews still the same. Don't see how this is so highly rated. Yes it has great renders and a good funny story but you can find all the content in one long playthrough and then it is just boring as hell with the continuous looping. Maybe I just don't get it but it ain't for me. Might come back and play if it is ever completed.
Yes it is still the same game. I know you don’t see how it’s highly rated but other people do. It’s clearly not your cup of tea.

Is one long playthrough not as good as playing the same game over and over for different endings? Or save and reloading multiple times?

It’s not for everyone. It must be fomo for some people following this thread.

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Yes it is still the same game. I know you don’t see how it’s highly rated but other people do. It’s clearly not your cup of tea.

Is one long playthrough not as good as playing the same game over and over for different endings? Or save and reloading multiple times?

It’s not for everyone. It must be fomo for some people following this thread.
I'm going to be honest, this is one of the best games on the site. People who don't like it are sus

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
I am assuming the version here is still the one in Beta? Didn't the author claim the post beta will have major fixes and changes?

Also,

I'm going to be honest, this is one of the best games on the site. People who don't like it are sus
I can only speak for personal experience, and while I do love the plot and I am glad we're eating well us femdom peeps, but I have to unfortunately admit that the female models are an acquired taste, so I can see some people being put off by them.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
anyone have the Mac version for the new update?
Not needed if you already have version 1.1.0 for Mac. Download the PC version, unzip, copy the folder called game and paste that inside the Mac app (right click, Show package contents, navigate to /Contents/Resources/autorun). Overwrite the game folder that's already there. Instant Mac version.

Nihilat

Jun 20, 2018
Tags say this has avoidable NTR, but the NTR is actually unavoidable?
Because this game implies Emily is the MC's mother, which means she got NTR'ed (and MC got cucked by his father) when she conceived him. I am so angry and I really want to discuss this in depth.

Also: love the game, please make more NTR scenes with mom

Meles

Jun 19, 2017
Tags say this has avoidable NTR, but the NTR is actually unavoidable?
Because this game implies Emily is the MC's mother, which means she got NTR'ed (and MC got cucked by his father) when she conceived him. I am so angry and I really want to discuss this in depth.

Also: love the game, please make more NTR scenes with mom
It has:

* Main plot is revolving around MC who would rather travel back in time than getting cucked (sigma mindset). Before time travel, there is some suggestive (but not implicit) behavior (you can skip scene entirely) from brainwashed LI, but MC prevents that through time travel.

* Finale involves LI flirting and kissing antagonist as a distraction, and then kicking him in the balls (not NTR IMO, but depends on your sensitivity)

* You can get proper NTR, if you choose a choice directly saying you will get NTR.

Emily's husband is never mentioned afair, and is likely dead/non-existent.

Hell, with this plot, MC can be his own father.

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
have to unfortunately admit that the female models are an acquired taste, so I can see some people being put off by them.
Tbh I think the only character i don't really find that attractive is Bailey. Obviously melvin's sister is on that list, but shes not a real character so...

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Of course no Rexxx and Lexxx scenes. My favorite characters I want to see scenes with. I think if I dont subscribe to patreon and vote for that characters, there will be scenes with them only 1-2 times in years updates. But even with that no guarantee. It is sad, especially when we already have more scenes with other characters than with Rexxx and Lexxx.

Last edited:

Meles

Jun 19, 2017
We do appreciate your effort, Dev. Though we would also like the plot advance past a certain point so character progression is noted, like a day 2 groundhog rinse and repeat, then day 3...Just my 50 cent, dev. Keep up the good work!
I think at this stage of development, the Phase 1 will end with Daphne and Jessica's proms, and next will be a new story with plot advancement.

This game notes that sort of, as the timelines are laying on each other, as if the MC did all the things during this week at once - hence characters mentioning things you didn't do in this loop.

Reactions: Samsid5975

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Haven't played this game for the last several updates. Is it still just a continual loop like ground hog day?

Edit: Looking at the recent reviews still the same. Don't see how this is so highly rated. Yes it has great renders and a good funny story but you can find all the content in one long playthrough and then it is just boring as hell with the continuous looping. Maybe I just don't get it but it ain't for me. Might come back and play if it is ever completed.
"when gam run out of content, gam become boring"

pepega.png

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
We do appreciate your effort, Dev. Though we would also like the plot advance past a certain point so character progression is noted, like a day 2 groundhog rinse and repeat, then day 3...Just my 50 cent, dev. Keep up the good work!
I am fine with the way it's going. Much better than House in the Rift where we get a single sex scene every half a year if it's lucky

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes