Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Did you check the dev links in the OP? Because if you did you would see the beta for v1.2 came out the 29th, and v1.2 came out today....
1696946087402.png

Ok, yes it is out in early access now. However, still not worth pirating yet. Right now your better off supporting the game, getting access to the discord, participating in the lewd raffle (to win a custom image), and getting all the latest updates on development. AND access to the upcoming Halloween special ;)

Last edited:

Foges

Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 2995005

Ok, yes it is out in early access now. However, still not worth pirating yet. Right now your better off supporting the game, getting access to the discord, participating in the lewd raffle (to win a custom image), and getting all the latest updates on development. AND access to the upcoming Halloween special ;)
Waiting for steam release, pretty sure Patreon won`t accept my card (plus i would be madge to pay for game every month).

violentacrez

Nov 18, 2017
View attachment 2995005

You are too modest. I'm sure it's fantastic

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Sorry good dev, if i bothered you with my problems, i thought only to share what i found because you said you are "investigating fixes' .. i thought it is like a reported bug by many users .. anyway i found multiple ways to solve the problem for myself .. and sorry if i bothered you !.
I will translate Lama answer for you : remove the incest patch see if it fix your issue.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Haven't played this game for the last several updates. Is it still just a continual loop like ground hog day?

Edit: Looking at the recent reviews still the same. Don't see how this is so highly rated. Yes it has great renders and a good funny story but you can find all the content in one long playthrough and then it is just boring as hell with the continuous looping. Maybe I just don't get it but it ain't for me. Might come back and play if it is ever completed.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
you can find all the content in one long playthrough and then it is just boring as hell with the continuous looping.
It'd be a pretty long playthrough. But sure, once you reach the end of the available content you should stop playing the game or it's going to be boring. What else would you expect?

Reactions: Kingdomless

Meles

Jun 19, 2017
That was beta changelog:

Day 1 - Daphne caught (after being taken)

Day 2 - Emily movie night 2

Day 2 - Alexa submissive movie night 2

Day 2 - Alexa dominant movie night 2

Day 3 - Jessica detention 3

Day 4 - Jessica detention 4

Day 4- Daphne date

Day 4 - Sam date

Day 6 - Ask Steph to prom

Day 6 - Take Steph to prom

Day 6 - Daphne taken after prom

Day 6 - Sam corruption 2 (after Emily's level 1 prom)

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
NTR lovers really get no good games, if they give Sexbot that high of a rating
Those renders are hideous! Actually vomited when tried playing this game (I am not an NTR hater, I actually enjoy this tag, when presented right)

Please someone make an NTR game that is actually good quality and not super short or abandoned?

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes