AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Oh don't worry, I never lose that of sight.
I'm even wondering if she used Melvin's box to craft herself that insane body to lure us in :unsure:
Maybe there was a version of her that succeeded in her project (this one we see now?).
I'm starting to think that a version of Mai was the one that built the bots.
At first I also thought that was a future Melvin infected with the "friend virus", but the person that made them tried to protect both boys... so maybe a Mai trying to protect her crush and her brother?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Maybe there was a version of her that succeeded in her project (this one we see now?).
I'm starting to think that a version of Mai was the one that built the bots.
At first I also thought that was a future Melvin infected with the "friend virus", but the person that made them tried to protect both boys... so maybe a Mai trying to protect her crush and her brother?
She might be behind the making of the bots ; but I don't think she'd give a damn about her brother. Hell, she would've put the MC as admin on both bots ; that crazy ass girl.
So who did it ?...
Alexa Prime but she lost that part of her memory ? The one behind the entire Delorean Project ? Rexxx ?

Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
She might be behind the making of the bots ; but I don't think she'd give a damn about her brother. Hell, she would've put the MC as admin on both bots ; that crazy ass girl.
So who did it ?...
Alexa Prime but she lost that part of her memory ? The one behind the entire Delorean Project ? Rexxx ?
Delorean Project = Alexa.

Excluding some crazy egg or chicken time paradox I can only think of one person that would want to protect both boys, Mai.
If we are talking about alternate realities: this Mai is not the same, body and personality, so you can't assume she doesn't care for her brother. Melvin is said to be a lot different too... and MC is already into wincest at home. Everything is different.

Alexa said she and Lexx are like sisters, implying they were made by the same person.
For some reason the project was canceled and Alexa was to be scrapped, while Lexx was altered by the Empress.
Maybe the Empress already fucked up time from the start of the game (her dog), stealing OG Mai's stuff and corrupting her and making her more unsuccessful.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
If someone is deluded enough to pretend they are a literal video game character I fear for their mental stability or a lack thereof. If that same person becomes incensed by watching NPC's having sexual relations perhaps it's time to pursue activities that are less likely to cause them to become rankled for the sake of sanity and self preservation.
It's not a problem of us pretending as the mc, the problem is that you are pretending to be more philosophic than you are.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Excluding some crazy egg or chicken time paradox I can only think of one person that would want to protect both boys, Mai.
The people trying to protect the boys are the boys. You can see the board members are actually future version of the boys.

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
how do i get to the christmas part again?, i played so many times and have every scene now. just the christmas ones are missing.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes