Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
mmmmm kitten meiko... need to get me one of those

still wish there was the option to take melvin's plan as our own tho

Reactions: Gab1

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
HOLY LOGIC your a genius :O what took you so long to avoid the stuff you don't like and only play what you do like...
I'm totally a vanilla fan and I like this VN. I don't care to watch the NTR scenes or the scenes with more extreme fetishes, so I don't watch them. It's as simple as that. I don't bother with the corruption routes. I don't know why it's so difficult for some people to avoid 100% avoidable NTR.

Besides, the 1.4 update had like one of the most vanilla scenes in the entire VN so far. That post-apocalyptic slow fuck with Alexa was hot.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm totally a vanilla fan and I like this VN. I don't care to watch the NTR scenes or the scenes with more extreme fetishes, so I don't watch them. It's as simple as that. I don't bother with the corruption routes. I don't know why it's so difficult for some people to avoid 100% avoidable NTR.

Besides, the 1.4 update had like one of the most vanilla scenes in the entire VN so far. That post-apocalyptic slow fuck with Alexa was hot.
I myself am not a fan of NTR, but I like it when they can be avoided, and I always ask people I know who have played, is it possible to avoidable them? the only thing that surprises me is people who complain about unloved genres, but at the same time knowing that they can be avoided...:censored:

I will never understand them, especially since I am a vanilla fan myself, but I will never understand this whining... early or later I will definitely try to play SexBot, I'll finish some games for now, Many people have already recommended this game to me, and the reviews are good, I’m looking forward to finding the time for it! (y)

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Can I just say the whole ending thing got me weirdly emotional? Like, damn.

Also I do hope we can, like, set up Good Melvin with either Ashley or a harem of Lexxxbots in the fixed timeline, and I guess Steve with Hot Mai.

Reactions: Antaraxes and Gab1

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Can I just say the whole ending thing got me weirdly emotional? Like, damn.

Also I do hope we can, like, set up Good Melvin with either Ashley or a harem of Lexxxbots in the fixed timeline, and I guess Steve with Hot Mai.
I think a Steve - Daphne coupling would be a better fit. Their characters would balance each other out and maybe even be a turn on for them.

Reactions: Antaraxes and Gab1

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
I think a Steve - Daphne coupling would be a better fit. Their characters would balance each other out and maybe even be a turn on for them.
Ok, characters we should be able to set up Steve with because he's a Bro:

Emily, we already had a muppets threesome together with her and him, wouldn't be that weirder, and who better to trust with our mom than him.

Sam, specifically if we date Stephanie. Maybe even get a foursome.

Daphne as you mentioned, since he's her viewer and it would be kinda funny.

Hot Mai, to "pair the spares" more than anything, then again I do think Steve would treat Ugly Mai right too, they could even gush together over how cool the MC is.

I was going to say Lexxx but with Good Melvin not being a incel piece of shit who thinks women are property I don't mind him getting Lexxx anymore, then again Steve could get his own Sexbot from Mai (Come on, it's OBVIOUS Mai was the one who built Lexxx and Alexa, especially after that sneaky little retcon).... Cirixxx? You know, Siri, Ciri from Witcher, etc etc?

Steve is turned into a girl by Alexa's box and becomes part of the Harem. She's still on the "heavy" side to appease to the BBW fetish demographic.

Steve doesn't get anyone we know of but gets the "Kevin from Power Vacuum golden ending," IE he gets an amazon scholarship and starts working out and becomes a high exec at Amazon HQ and later CEO, except since he's not a piece of shit he let's the workers unionise pays them more than a living wage and starts helping the world with Amazon's technologies rather than suck it dry for resources.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
You had to think like that didn't you? Otherwise how'd you enjoy these games, I can understand but that's not how other people play them.
If someone is deluded enough to pretend they are a literal video game character I fear for their mental stability or a lack thereof. If that same person becomes incensed by watching NPC's having sexual relations perhaps it's time to pursue activities that are less likely to cause them to become rankled for the sake of sanity and self preservation.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Of course that was going to happen. Between time travel, the nerd boy, the nerd girl, the popular girl who falls for the nerd, the robot and many other homages to the 1980's movies Mai transformation does not surprise me. :D

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Ok, characters we should be able to set up Steve with because he's a Bro:

Emily, we already had a muppets threesome together with her and him, wouldn't be that weirder, and who better to trust with our mom than him.

Sam, specifically if we date Stephanie. Maybe even get a foursome.

Daphne as you mentioned, since he's her viewer and it would be kinda funny.

Hot Mai, to "pair the spares" more than anything, then again I do think Steve would treat Ugly Mai right too, they could even gush together over how cool the MC is.

I was going to say Lexxx but with Good Melvin not being a incel piece of shit who thinks women are property I don't mind him getting Lexxx anymore, then again Steve could get his own Sexbot from Mai (Come on, it's OBVIOUS Mai was the one who built Lexxx and Alexa, especially after that sneaky little retcon).... Cirixxx? You know, Siri, Ciri from Witcher, etc etc?

Steve is turned into a girl by Alexa's box and becomes part of the Harem. She's still on the "heavy" side to appease to the BBW fetish demographic.

Steve doesn't get anyone we know of but gets the "Kevin from Power Vacuum golden ending," IE he gets an amazon scholarship and starts working out and becomes a high exec at Amazon HQ and later CEO, except since he's not a piece of shit he let's the workers unionise pays them more than a living wage and starts helping the world with Amazon's technologies rather than suck it dry for resources.
You bring up some interesting points, sir lol

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Damn, the tentation is real but remember, she is crazy inside that amazing booty.
Oh don't worry, I never lose that of sight.
I'm even wondering if she used Melvin's box to craft herself that insane body to lure us in :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes