TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
anyone knows how to unlock the futa gym scene from the gallery? Emily already has lesbian zeta 1 and so but it just won't trigger

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I keep coming back to raise awareness for others who thinks that the statement on the first post of this thread is true, that this game has avoidable ntr while in truth it's pretty unavoidable.
Would you mind explaining that? So far I haven't seen unavoidable NTR. But I haven't played this update yet. I don't play betas.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
anyone knows how to unlock the futa gym scene from the gallery? Emily already has lesbian zeta 1 and so but it just won't trigger
You need to do the futa scene at the washing machine at the beginning of the loop. I don't know if this also helps but just in case I made sure I chose any scene that involved both Alexa/Emily in between the washing machine scene and the gym and I was able to get it to trigger.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
So is this the end of the line? It seems to me, that the story is finished with this one final talk between the MC and Alex, is that right?
What are the plans for the future? I will miss my new experiences with Sam, Bailey, Steph and co. :cry::)

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
I don't see this choice available: Ashley corruption level 1 - Grants Ashley Corruption Zeta Level 1
Maybe it's not in V1.4 and I'm just wrong?

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Yes, it is in v1.4. In the Ashley taken scene, you need to accept Melvin's proposal and get her ntr scene (and it is a damn good one)

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Would you mind explaining that? So far I haven't seen unavoidable NTR. But I haven't played this update yet. I don't play betas.
I suppose it depends if you believe that the "lost" timeline continues or is terminated when MC goes back, I always assume that the timeline is terminated because according to the games mechanics previous loops necessarily have an effect on current loops in the form of zeta progression, and if you avoid the cucking then there's no corruption zeta, which is required to open further cuck scenes throughout the loops and I guess as the game develops will lead to a full blown bad ending also the LI's behavior towards MC changes with corruption points IIRC? therefore I find it completely avoidable approved.

I don't remember if its ever brought up into discussion through the game's story tho, so not sure.

Nightwish_

Apr 17, 2021
Is there steph NTR scenes now or even Jessica?

Also is there any hero who'll post the completed gallery as of this update? :)

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Just played through it, it was pretty great. I'd like more Melvin NTR mindcontrol scenes for all characters, especially Meiko seeing as she's Melvin's mom. Would also be cool with more deeper sharing, especially sharing Steph and Jessica with Steve and stuff like watching Steve and Steph shower/bathe together and maybe have it escalate.

Didn't like the avoidance of creampies though, more creampies needed.

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
What are scenes 1 through 8 in the changelog? I got all the others but I don't like missing things.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes