lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
How do you trigger the group prom?
Play all the prom events of all characters (NTR prom events doesn't need to be played if you don't want it) then the group prom option will be available when MC is choosing his prom date on day 6

HAUser69

Feb 19, 2018
Play all the prom events of all characters (NTR prom events doesn't need to be played if you don't want it) then the group prom option will be available when MC is choosing his prom date on day 6
Didn't work, no new option...

am I missing specific stats the characters should have or something like that?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Didn't work, no new option...

am I missing specific stats the characters should have or something like that?
You have to get all the characters in their max status.
Emily zeta level 3
Sam zeta level 3
Alexa sub/dom zeta level 2 (don't know if both dom and sub are required or just one)
Bailey zeta level 1
Ashley zeta level 1
Steph zeta level 1
Daphne zeta level 1
Jessica zeta level 1
Meiko zeta level 1
Lexxx corruption zeta level 1
Emily/Alexa lesbian zeta level 1

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
You have to get all the characters in their max status.
Emily zeta level 3
Sam zeta level 3
Alexa sub/dom zeta level 2 (don't know if both dom and sub are required or just one)
Bailey zeta level 1
Ashley zeta level 1
Steph zeta level 1
Daphne zeta level 1
Jessica zeta level 1
Meiko zeta level 1
Lexxx corruption zeta level 1
Emily/Alexa lesbian zeta level 1
i have all of those stats and i dont have any new options aswell perhaps it might be because i havent made a new game since i started playing this game years ago might be missing a variable

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
This update was great, and please Llama, give those Corruption Zeta poses that Melvin fucks the girls in other scenes as well, would be so hot to see Ashley and Bailey with those angles in the prom dresses or bikinis.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This still seems like Phase 1. I would think it would be noted in the patch notes when it would be Phase 2 start
Phase two start after the group prom event when MC and Alexa break the loop. So, everything that comes after the group prom event, which is the content he made for this update, is the beginning of phase 2.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes