Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
can we stop Emily's mind control in this update?
I'm still in the loop several times and I don't know if the update has finished

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Played the game for the first time today, and was enjoying it until the music started getting slower, then glitchy. I made a save, then the game crashed to desktop. I loaded the save, played a while longer, then the same music glitch started, and the animation in a sex scene started glitching too. Then my computer restarted. Never had this problem with a Ren'Py game before.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
A couple of thoughts on this update

1- while its true that you can see everything in 3 loops if you know what you're doing, players won't know about the point system, or what they're supposed to do to proceed at first. So it's pretty easy to get lost looping over and over, specially if you're not into femdom stuff.

2- At least for me, the ending sequence and bailey's call were only accessible after I saw the pegging scene, making it essentially mandatory. While not a deal breaker for me, I can see it being so for a lot of ppl. Nevermind the fact not everyone into femdom is into pegging too. I personally think there should be an explicit "yes/no" choice for that scene, and shouldn't be a requirement at all.

Overall, I like the idea and the possibilities it opens. Just gotta smooth some rough edges. A gallery would also be very welcome

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
What we're getting at is there seems to be no clear end to the update/looping. It literally can loop on and on forever, at this point, from what I'm understanding. So, how does one know when they've seen everything, without coming here to ask these questions?
And in future updates, will that looping turn into new scenes, or will the update just add more scenes before the end of each loop?
Right now reading the dev notes is your best bet. Two paths for Alexa is what’s in this update. In the future a gallery would definitely be a good way to show progress. But my priority right now is content.

Reactions: toobs

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
A couple of thoughts on this update

1- while its true that you can see everything in 3 loops if you know what you're doing, players won't know about the point system, or what they're supposed to do to proceed at first. So it's pretty easy to get lost looping over and over, specially if you're not into femdom stuff.

2- At least for me, the ending sequence and bailey's call were only accessible after I saw the pegging scene, making it essentially mandatory. While not a deal breaker for me, I can see it being so for a lot of ppl. Nevermind the fact not everyone into femdom is into pegging too. I personally think there should be an explicit "yes/no" choice for that scene, and shouldn't be a requirement at all.

Overall, I like the idea and the possibilities it opens. Just gotta smooth some rough edges. A gallery would also be very welcome
For sure. I’m going to remove the requirements for that Bailey scene. But if you program Alexa to be a femdom bot, I don’t think saying no is gonna do much good :p

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
If it's the scene where the dude is watching a camshow while his wife is trying to get his attention, I saw that. I played through again, instead of choosing "done for now", and got a different scene...a video chat with Bailey...then had another new scene elsewhere, but then after that run, it no longer offered me the same options when running into Bailey in the hallway.

So, what it seems like to me is...you can literally just keep looping forever, and choose everything available, and just see a ton of different scenes, and to me that just makes it seem like a loopy mess.

I love the renders, and the story is great, but it just feels like I should wait a couple more updates to see where it goes.

Also.....
I know it said on here somewhere that a lot of the older scenes that were removed are gonna be added back in future updates, and I hope so, cause I really wanna get back that gloryhole BJ from the blonde sister/stepsis/roomie/whatever..lol.
Yep it’s all gonna come back. It won’t be a loopy mess when it’s done. This is 0.4, and a long ways from finished

Reactions: FookU2

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Played the game for the first time today, and was enjoying it until the music started getting slower, then glitchy. I made a save, then the game crashed to desktop. I loaded the save, played a while longer, then the same music glitch started, and the animation in a sex scene started glitching too. Then my computer restarted. Never had this problem with a Ren'Py game before.
Wow, I don’t think this games ever had a problem with a computer before. Maybe you should try the official download

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
I tend to feel games need to simplify and streamline. And this update makes me scratch my head. I cant quite see what makes this version better than what was before.
I would venture to guess that most players do in fact save when the game branches so that you can play both choices. Why would anyone choose to go the long route and fast skip through all of the seen content to make different choices? Not only is it tedious, but having two or more divergent paths where you dont know there are paths or what point system affects it and where means you are effectively playing blind leading to many players simply not finding the right combination of choices to see all the content, at least before rage quitting. Having a time loop segment only compounds this issue.
As Llamamann writes previously "
I’m still deciding the best way to go;

A replay gallery that lets you revisit scenes.

Or

Coming to a choice a second time displays the sub/dom points you’d get. So you can predictably repeat"

Somehow I feel this wording in itself alludes to the fact the system in itself is flawed. Now im still in favor of a gallery in the most straightforward games however.
These are my thoughts about the new version so far. But hey, maybe im wrong, maybe im dumb. Maybe all I written above is nonsense.
I do however recognize the dev is passionate, skilled and puts out a good product and would still say the game is among the better ones out there at least in its previous format.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I tend to feel games need to simplify and streamline. And this update makes me scratch my head. I cant quite see what makes this version better than what was before.
I would venture to guess that most players do in fact save when the game branches so that you can play both choices. Why would anyone choose to go the long route and fast skip through all of the seen content to make different choices? Not only is it tedious, but having two or more divergent paths where you dont know there are paths or what point system affects it and where means you are effectively playing blind leading to many players simply not finding the right combination of choices to see all the content, at least before rage quitting. Having a time loop segment only compounds this issue.
As Llamamann writes previously "
I’m still deciding the best way to go;

A replay gallery that lets you revisit scenes.

Or

Coming to a choice a second time displays the sub/dom points you’d get. So you can predictably repeat"

Somehow I feel this wording in itself alludes to the fact the system in itself is flawed. Now im still in favor of a gallery in the most straightforward games however.
These are my thoughts about the new version so far. But hey, maybe im wrong, maybe im dumb. Maybe all I written above is nonsense.
I do however recognize the dev is passionate, skilled and puts out a good product and would still say the game is among the better ones out there at least in its previous format.
I think this is going to boil down to the fact that you don’t have the big picture yet. This is a framework update, as I’ve said. No where close to a finished game. So don’t worry if you don’t quite see it yet ;)

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes