PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
This should be the last time you needs new save. Cuz I’ve built the framework now. (Hopefully works for the next update).

Reloads won’t break it. It’s just not necessary, try playing through to get the experience of the game
Got it. Thanks a lot for clarifying!

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Wow this went downhill from the last update... removed all Sam and most Emily content, forced femdom, no options at all, groundhog day like play so you just hammer down the ctrl key. I guess the dev is going to go back and put content in but then it's still going to have all these issues. Real boner killer snoozefest.
Who forced you to pick femdom options? You should seek help if your under duress while playing this game.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
I thought my game was broken - now I know the loop is intentional. --- BUT is there a way where Emily (your M) doesn't get controlled by Melvin ?

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2018
I've gotten the "Game Over" screen, but don't remember seeing a "Phonecall" that people are talking about in this thread. I did see Bailey walk away with the alpha-bitch type girl though. And what's the points system?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Llamamann

riftka

Nov 16, 2021
ty for game
Started with version 0.4
Can you see the 6th and 8th (bunny girl) pictures in the description in version 0.4?
I tried it about 5 times, but I couldn't find the route

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
ty for game
Started with version 0.4
Can you see the 6th and 8th (bunny girl) pictures in the description in version 0.4?
I tried it about 5 times, but I couldn't find the route
Nope not this version. Sorry

Reactions: riftka

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Really? Even with a new game? I’d definitely like to see those errors on a fresh save when you find them.
Hey Llamamann, here's an error and a save. Was I supposed to start a New Game?
Thanks for your time, it's good to see a Dev get involved. (y)

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes