Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
It’s something I’ll consider. While femdom isn’t necessarily pegging, pegging is certainly a form of femdom. Everyone may not like it, but it certainly is a femdom ending. But there are tons of options for femdom stuff so maybe I’ll make more options down the road.
Honestly, I think that may be the best compromise.
Personally I'm not into pegging at all, but I do really love FemDom in general, just not some of its forms.

I was thinking that, instead of a "Yes or No" scenario, Alexa could give you a choice between 2 different outcomes (or more if you're really willing to go the extra mile and do those too).
Like, for example, either she pegs you like she already does now in the game you OR she straps a leather gag that has a dildo on the outer end on to your mouth, and then proceeds to get on top and ride your face just like that (the dildo could even have little orifices along its length so as to force the MC to swallow her love juices).

This is just one idea how that moment could be handled, but I'm sure you'll figure out something.

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody know if content from previous updates gonna come back in next versions or not?

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
This is the first version I've played, but they must have taken out a ton. Played through a bunch of times and got almost none of the family content.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul

crixek

Jun 1, 2017
Guys somebody know if content from previous updates gonna come back in next versions or not?
4.0 was supposed to be a sort of early revamp so he took some scenes out till he made the new system, LlamaMann has already said he's working on putting in old scenes as well as creating new ones, so no worries if you want to try the old scenes find an older version till a new version or update comes out.:)

Reactions: Llamamann

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well i enjoyed the game pretty much all the way until the prom

Melvin suddenly cuckolding you with taking ur mom so not happy with that

But besides that alot of new story and alot of fun stuff added

Just dont understand the DEV suddenly throwing in a almost a NTR scene with ur mom and melvin imo a wrong move

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well i enjoyed the game pretty much all the way until the prom

Melvin suddenly cuckolding you with taking ur mom so not happy with that

But besides that alot of new story and alot of fun stuff added

Just dont understand the DEV suddenly throwing in a almost a NTR scene with ur mom and melvin imo a wrong move
hold up
this game added unavoidable NTR?
wow
how does he steal MCs Mom?
what happens in that scene?

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes