Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
You know what, I’m thinking about it. And I’ll do a bypass for both pegging and the ending. I want this game to be accessible for everyone. I’m away from my computer for the week, and I need to finish off the Christmas stuff. But consider Sexbot 0.45 in development. So if your hesitant on this update, give me a bit of time. It won’t be as elegant as I’d like, but it will be playable.

#devslisten

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Am I the only one who has so many damn bugs in this game? I feel like since I played the first version there's like half of the renders that have a problem and I get this grey screen to either ignore that render or rollback

• Angry
Reactions: Fappable One

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Am I the only one who has so many damn bugs in this game? I feel like since I played the first version there's like half of the renders that have a problem and I get this grey screen to either ignore that render or rollback
Gotta read the dev notes and start a new game

LeslieKeleman

Dec 3, 2018
I've been keeping my eye on this game ever since the 0.1 version appeared here, this latest release finally gave me the push to become a patron. Great dialogue, funny story, sexy looking characters, cool animations, nice fetishes. I see that some people criticise certains aspects of the game, but for my taste what has been provided so far is just perfect! Keep up the great work, Llamamann!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I guess you're new here. The reason Emily is officially a "teacher" is because patreon bans incest content. 99% of games that have the MC live with "teachers", "toutors", "landladys" and "maids", are actually written as incest games. They're just working around patreon rules. Hence why these games either have incest patches, or allow you to type in the relationships.
It's not as clear in this game, but in some games, the writing makes no sense if you keep the official relationships.
Thanks for the explanation. That makes sense. It did seem a bit weird that the MC should be living with his teacher and his tutor.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
I'm guessing all this salt came from new people using a "free" version of the game. :unsure: Almost all of the dom content can be skipped, if you pick the *other* options. Have faith in the Llama Man! Look at all the great content he's delivered so far. And just skip the stuff you don't like. Yeesh. (I kinda liked the MC getting a bit of revenge on Melvin with his Lexxx, though.)

Reactions: Llamamann

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Started a new save against my better judgment and I can't seem to change the MC's name. Can change everyone else though :unsure:
Stuck with the name Mr. Bigdick
Not a fan of the loops. Feels like it made this game into a hidden Sandbox :cautious:
My finger was on the Ctrl key a lot in v0-4

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Don't really mind the Melvin and Emily scene since at least from what i understand it will never go further than what we saw unless i misunderstood
That’s where I’ve planned to leave it. It’s just gotta be enough bad guy that you have reason to go back and try again. Like they say in game, your choices are causing ripples. So maybe having two dates to prom starts to become a lot more plausible, or even three! 0_0

Just give it time

Reactions: tlarsen
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes