Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
By the way, Llamamann.
Is there any way that you can make the game switch the first letter to an uppercase one whenever the parameter that you've set a character's relation to appears as the first word in a sentence?

Like, for example, for when the word teacher/mother, tutor/sister or whatever else is the case happens to be the first one in a sentence it appears like so:
"Teacher will see us, Alexa!" / "Mother will see us, Alexa!"
Instead of:
"teacher will see us, Alexa!" / "mother will see us, Alexa!"

Just an idea to make the text look better, if it's even possible to do something about it, seeing these words appear with a lowercase letter at the start of a sentence looks slightly jarring.

Reactions: Llamamann

TearsOfAClown

Nov 18, 2021
Patreon subscriber here. Great game as always and really looking forward to all the Emily scenes being put back in the game!

Re: the NTR. I don't mind seeing other people bang my mom, as long as I (and my robot friend) get to do it too! In fact, I would love to see it, I would love even to see her get fucked by multiple guys. As long as she is still ultimately MINE and I can do whatever I wan with her :).
Yes it needs to go full on NTR, enough beating around the bush.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Is the Dev gonna keep flirting with NTR or will or man up and add it? The constant teasing of it is nerve wrecking 4 me.
If that is already "nerve wrecking" to you you might better ignore this game then and move on to other games...

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So wait...did they get rid of the stuff you could do with the mom and sister, as it doesn't seem like there is a lot you can do with them now. I only ask this as the mom was my favorite, and it sucks that there isn't a lot to do with her now.
From what I read, somewhere in this thread, the dev removed a lot of stuff to make the story make sense a bit more, and has plans to add some of it back in the future. Personally, I wanna go back to that gloryhole BJ with ole wide-thighs blondie. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Gay stuff? I don’t think I kept any lesbian stuff in there this update, what game were you playing?
Sounded like they were calling the scene with Alexa and a strap-on (or Melvin's gal, as well lol) gay....as if pegging between a woman and a man is gay (cause some people in this world simply don't understand what "gay" actually means lol).

TearsOfAClown

Nov 18, 2021
Sounded like they were calling the scene with Alexa and a strap-on (or Melvin's gal, as well lol) gay....as if pegging between a woman and a man is gay (cause some people in this world simply don't understand what "gay" actually means lol).
I'd like your comment but I can't. I agree with you.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'd like your comment but I can't I agree with you.
Is there supposed to be a period after "can't", or is the second "I" not supposed to be there? Do you or do you not agree?
And what part do you not agree with? Any interactions with a man and woman are still straight. (unless it's a mixbag of males and females, in which case it's bi lol) Gay requires 2 people of the same gender. It's just how that works. lol

TearsOfAClown

Nov 18, 2021
Is there supposed to be a period after "can't", or is the second "I" not supposed to be there? Do you or do you not agree?
And what part do you not agree with? Any interactions with a man and woman are still straight. (unless it's a mixbag of males and females, in which case it's bi lol) Gay requires 2 people of the same gender. It's just how that works. lol
It's my bad grammar, that's my mistake but I was agreeing with you.

Reactions: FookU2

dollarin

Dec 31, 2020
good, I have played the game and I can't find how to unlock sam's scenes, I read in the forum that the creator deleted some scenes, is it possible that those scenes can no longer be played? I am confused and I appreciate the help in advance

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Is the Dev gonna keep flirting with NTR or will or man up and add it? The constant teasing of it is nerve wrecking 4 me.
If you take a look at the conversations from yesterday llamamann made it pretty clear the game will not have Ntr for example the scene between Melvin and the Mother will not go any further than what we saw at the end

Reactions: fishbrain and BTLD

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
By the way, Llamamann.
Is there any way that you can make the game switch the first letter to an uppercase one whenever the parameter that you've set a character's relation to appears as the first word in a sentence?

Like, for example, for when the word teacher/mother, tutor/sister or whatever else is the case happens to be the first one in a sentence it appears like so:
"Teacher will see us, Alexa!" / "Mother will see us, Alexa!"
Instead of:
"teacher will see us, Alexa!" / "mother will see us, Alexa!"

Just an idea to make the text look better, if it's even possible to do something about it, seeing these words appear with a lowercase letter at the start of a sentence looks slightly jarring.
Definitely would look cleaner. Good call, I’ll see what I can find

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This was quite an enjoyable game. I got like 2 hours of content out of it (I think I got all the scenes.) Plus a nice variety of scenes. It will be interesting to see how this game progresses.

I am just hopping that it doesn't become like another time travel game I played on here where even with the guide it was near impossible to figure out which path you need to go due to the loop aspect of the game sometimes not unlocking all the correct paths, which makes you think you did something wrong with the choices.
I don’t want that either. I’m going to keep the dependancies to a minimum. Super simple stuff like, if you pick 4 scenes with Alexa by day 4 you get the double Alexa scene.
So no hidden requirements, if you pursue a character, all their stuff will unlock.
If it does get complicated I’ll work on a very straightforward hint system. I don’t want it to be a grind.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
From what I read, somewhere in this thread, the dev removed a lot of stuff to make the story make sense a bit more, and has plans to add some of it back in the future. Personally, I wanna go back to that gloryhole BJ with ole wide-thighs blondie. lol
Love the profile pic. She’s coming back, don’t worry!

Reactions: FookU2 and Sirmoose

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
If you take a look at the conversations from yesterday llamamann made it pretty clear the game will not have Ntr for example the scene between Melvin and the Mother will not go any further than what we saw at the end
That’s right. However the idea to do a separate download expansion pack is still on the table. I have a lot to do until I even think about it. But I’m not ruling anything out.

The main game will have no NTR.

But if I did a few scenes that integrate into the game in a separate download pack, I don’t think anyone could complain about that. Cuz if you don’t want to see it, you simply don’t download it. Everyone can be happy and get along :)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Definitely would look cleaner. Good call, I’ll see what I can find
My memory is foggy on that one (it has been way too long) but it's something along the way of calling e.g. MC not with [mc] but with [mc!C]. This will capitalize the first letter of the called variable.
Check the Ren'Py documentation for the correct switches - there's actually a lot more you can do but I have either forgotten or never cared enough to memorize :p

Edit:
Was curious so went to check.

Quote from :
"The !u flag forces the text to uppercase and the !l flag forces the text to lowercase. The !c flag acts only on the first character, capitalizing it. These flags may be combined, for example using !cl would capitalize the first character, and force the remaining text to lowercase."

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes