ruskie123

Jun 7, 2017
Patreon subscriber here. Great game as always and really looking forward to all the Emily scenes being put back in the game!

Re: the NTR. I don't mind seeing other people bang my mom, as long as I (and my robot friend) get to do it too! In fact, I would love to see it, I would love even to see her get fucked by multiple guys. As long as she is still ultimately MINE and I can do whatever I wan with her :).

•••

Mar 26, 2021
Patreon subscriber here. Great game as always and really looking forward to all the Emily scenes being put back in the game!

Re: the NTR. I don't mind seeing other people bang my mom, as long as I (and my robot friend) get to do it too! In fact, I would love to see it, I would love even to see her get fucked by multiple guys. As long as she is still ultimately MINE and I can do whatever I wan with her :).
I think you mean your... "live-at-home-teacher".

• Haha
Reactions: WaltS and Llamamann

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
i don't know how the others feel about it, but i really liked the pegging scene. There are many femdom games with just feet stuff.
I feel the same. One of the hottest pegging scene i've seen. Scenes from Slave High are hot as well but they have a darker vibe, and they more detailed as well but it's no surprise here because SH is femdom only game.

Lumpy2001

Sep 15, 2017
Well I keep getting an error with the "most popular girl" and it keeps saying KeyError: u'bailname'

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/prom.rpy", line 144, in script
    d sur "[bailname]..."
KeyError: u'bailname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    d sur "[bailname]..."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1384, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1164, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1153, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
SexBot 0.4
Wed Nov 17 15:28:29 2021

• Angry
Reactions: Fappable One

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well I keep getting an error with the "most popular girl" and it keeps saying KeyError: u'bailname'

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    d sur "[bailname]..."

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    d sur "[bailname]..."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1384, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1164, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1153, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
SexBot 0.4
Wed Nov 17 15:28:29 2021
Need a new game. Says in dev notes

Reactions: Lumpy2001

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
The game was just fine the way it was the evil friend thing is unnecessary and obnoxious Hopefully if you do plan on adding NTR it will be completely avoidable otherwise you'll have ruined your game. Other than that I wish there were more transformation options for all of the characters like buff Emily or buff Sam or BBW or Giant or Neko etc. Making it known that Alexa can alter people I really hope you give players a lot of choices in regards to who gets changed and how.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know how the end of this update is but I always end up in a loop and start all over again this is the end of the update or is there something else.

Reactions: RedPyrate

•••

Mar 26, 2021
I don't know how the end of this update is but I always end up in a loop and start all over again this is the end of the update or is there something else.
That's the end, you go through everything once, then again, and then you can choose different options with Baily which will show you the new character Ashley and the Hot Wife "ending" which asks you to quit or play again.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I guess you're new here. The reason Emily is officially a "teacher" is because patreon bans incest content. 99% of games that have the MC live with "teachers", "toutors", "landladys" and "maids", are actually written as incest games. They're just working around patreon rules. Hence why these games either have incest patches, or allow you to type in the relationships.
It's not as clear in this game, but in some games, the writing makes no sense if you keep the official relationships.
There is one game that, without the patch, the main LI is talking about her becoming a landlady (and the MC a landlord) soon when she gives birth to her tenant. The landlady of the game is looking forward to becoming a great landlady when that happens.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There is one game that, without the patch, the main LI is talking about her becoming a landlady (and the MC a landlord) soon when she gives birth to her tenant. The landlady of the game is looking forward to becoming a great landlady when that happens.
Wow, I wonder if that's deliberately taking the piss out of Patreon or if they just don't care about the unpatched route because we all know how it's supposed to be played anyway.

Reactions: Ranma and Llamamann

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Wow, I wonder if that's deliberately taking the piss out of Patreon or if they just don't care about the unpatched route because we all know how it's supposed to be played anyway.
I'd guess the dev writes the game as incest, and then runs a script to replace all instances of "mother" with "landlady", "father" with "landlord" and "son" with "tenant". That would be a way to end up with nonsense like that

Reactions: Ranma

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Attractive girls and quite funny - I like this game! (y)
A gallery would be nice. And if the MC calls rather calls her with her role than with her name.

Reactions: Llamamann

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It definitely lets me know within a dozen screens that I'd forgotten to apply the patch.

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
This was quite an enjoyable game. I got like 2 hours of content out of it (I think I got all the scenes.) Plus a nice variety of scenes. It will be interesting to see how this game progresses.

I am just hopping that it doesn't become like another time travel game I played on here where even with the guide it was near impossible to figure out which path you need to go due to the loop aspect of the game sometimes not unlocking all the correct paths, which makes you think you did something wrong with the choices.

Reactions: Llamamann

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
That’s where I’ve planned to leave it. It’s just gotta be enough bad guy that you have reason to go back and try again. Like they say in game, your choices are causing ripples. So maybe having two dates to prom starts to become a lot more plausible, or even three! 0_0

Just give it time
Ignoring the inevitable face palms, I think it would be cool if you pulled a power vacuum and possibly made a bad end that allows you to choose again after so you could still see that scene out for those who like that sort of thing, and for those who dont, make the decision to stop him obvious. Just a thought. Great game by the way. Doesnt take itself too seriously and that really helps it shine. Keep it up!

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes