Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
My memory is foggy on that one (it has been way too long) but it's something along the way of calling e.g. MC not with [mc] but with [mc!C]. This will capitalize the first letter of the called variable.
Check the Ren'Py documentation for the correct switches - there's actually a lot more you can do but I have either forgotten or never cared enough to memorize :p

Edit:
Was curious so went to check.

Quote from :
"The !u flag forces the text to uppercase and the !l flag forces the text to lowercase. The !c flag acts only on the first character, capitalizing it. These flags may be combined, for example using !cl would capitalize the first character, and force the remaining text to lowercase."
Perfect! Gotta save this post. Master of puppets also shared that info. Saying how it could be used to scream Baileys name lol. So I’ll definitely be putting this in! Thanks!

Reactions: Ranma and WaltS

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
That’s right. However the idea to do a separate download expansion pack is still on the table. I have a lot to do until I even think about it. But I’m not ruling anything out.

The main game will have no NTR.

But if I did a few scenes that integrate into the game in a separate download pack, I don’t think anyone could complain about that. Cuz if you don’t want to see it, you simply don’t download it. Everyone can be happy and get along :)
Think that might be a good way to do it tbh as i said yesterday i didn't mind the scene between Melvin and the Mother/Teacher as i had kinda suspected something would happen at some point wouldn't even really be bothered by an Ntr route as long as there was still a good ending and the routes paths aren't hard to follow which i guess wouldn't be a problem if the Ntr stuff was a separate pack:)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Think that might be a good way to do it tbh as i said yesterday i didn't mind the scene between Melvin and the Mother/Teacher as i had kinda suspected something would happen at some point wouldn't even really be bothered by an Ntr route as long as there was still a good ending and the routes paths aren't hard to follow which i guess wouldn't be a problem if the Ntr stuff was a separate pack:)
Yea our hero will always come out the winner in the end. The after prom scene serves the story by giving a reason to go back and try again. It currently serves the purpose, but it obviously has the potential to go further.

Reactions: Hermit76

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well we shouldn’t kink shame in either direction. Like I said I will probably make something eventually.

I’ll hear suggestions, but not in a format of someone telling me what to do in my own game. One less non-paying follower I guess. Oh well.

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
damn bro just played this thru, first lemme just say i love the humor, the animations etc. are already amazing as u can tell from just the first page here, cant wait for more to come and interesting concept overall

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
damn bro just played this thru, first lemme just say i love the humor, the animations etc. are already amazing as u can tell from just the first page here, cant wait for more to come and interesting concept overall
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it

Sirmoose

Jan 17, 2019
What a game. Animations are awesome, girls/posing are gorgeous, dev is actually super active on the forum. Some legitimately hilarious one-liners. Cheers for what you've accomplished so far here. I just wish I'd discovered the game before the 0.3 scenes were removed apparently. Can't wait to see them back!

Also I couldn't care less about NTR either way. I'm astonished so many people care about it. It's a topic of vehement conversation on like every damn thread. WTF lol

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
That’s right. However the idea to do a separate download expansion pack is still on the table. I have a lot to do until I even think about it. But I’m not ruling anything out.

The main game will have no NTR.

But if I did a few scenes that integrate into the game in a separate download pack, I don’t think anyone could complain about that. Cuz if you don’t want to see it, you simply don’t download it. Everyone can be happy and get along :)
I've seen this before in other games, in the end they waste time on the secondary content and forget about the main one. I think the game should focus on "humor" it's very interesting and funny very funny. (It's just my opinion I don't want to upset anyone).

geno4952

May 3, 2017
Is anybody else having an issue with "exception has occurred" Since the MC has gotten to the prom and the 2 sexbots have met each other I am getting an exception about every 3rd or fourth screen change. Any ideas??
Thanks
Peace

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is anybody else having an issue with "exception has occurred" Since the MC has gotten to the prom and the 2 sexbots have met each other I am getting an exception about every 3rd or fourth screen change. Any ideas??
Thanks
Peace
Start a new game :)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I m struck in loop is this meant to happen nd when does this gonna end
You have to choose all the options then other options open in a few cases, kind of sandboxy hopefully not too much of a sign of things to come.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
You have to choose all the options then other options open in a few cases, kind of sandboxy hopefully not too much of a sign of things to come.
I just came up with a plan to keep the requirements for scenes super low while still keeping some structure. It might be sandboxy but very accessible

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes