tropadiguetto

May 15, 2018
I only get choices to go with Alexa but nothing for the rest. I´m guessing I´m missing some order in the choices. I used all the options I was given.

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
I´ve seen both Alexa scenes dom and sub. Basically missing all the other scenes with the rest of the characters. I´ve seen some where to get them I need to refuse Alexa, but I can only refuse one time on the double Blow job. On the other situation I only get the choice of doing the checks with Alexa. Plus I´m also missing the rest of the scenes that include the body modifying for the MC.
From what I heard, I haven't started over on this release, most of the content with the over characters was removed for the revamp that came with this release. I'm holding off on starting over until the family content is added back.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i presume all preview pictures are in current game....
1637476517898.png 1637476568259.png
However... no matter what i do i can NOT find these events...
and i understand the way this is programmed it is probably difficult to generate a WT. but i would like to buy a Clue please. :)
(da foo at da end ah da game sez i seen it all... but hel he don see hiss wife so i figur he jus ...Slow.)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1511217 View attachment 1511218
and i understand the way this is programmed it is probably difficult to generate a WT. but i would like to buy a Clue please. :)
(da foo at da end ah da game sez i seen it all... but hel he don see hiss wife so i figur he jus ...Slow.)
Those are not currently available, they should be being reintroduced with the next updates.

• Hey there
Reactions: VN..reader

•••

Mar 26, 2021
I only get choices to go with Alexa but nothing for the rest. I´m guessing I´m missing some order in the choices. I used all the options I was given.
The other characters are only supporting in the lewd scenes. The ones to get are:
- Alexa (not) assisting Emily after she comes out of the box (no sex)
- Emily assisting MC after choosing you want to calibrate Alexa's equipment and take it slow (two options here, both result in a different scene with Emily supporting)
- Accepting to watch TV one evening with Emily

Those previewed scenes are available in v0.3. I would recommend playing through it as it's quite different. v0.4 was redesigned to foresee more structure in the storyline, the removed scenes will most likely come back over time in new releases.

Reactions: superdde39

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
pleasantly surprised by this game
although I've checked the image files to see if I didn't miss any content and I've missed quite a lot with MC's sister

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I would like for the player to have a choice whether to be pegged or not (and other scenes as well for that matter). Femdom collective term for many variants of a dominant woman and not everybody enjoys all variants. So give the player a choice so that they can get the scenes of femdom they enjoy and avoid those that might not be to their tastes.
currently being implemented (y)

Reactions: Raksha17

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
My memory is foggy on that one (it has been way too long) but it's something along the way of calling e.g. MC not with [mc] but with [mc!C]. This will capitalize the first letter of the called variable.
Check the Ren'Py documentation for the correct switches - there's actually a lot more you can do but I have either forgotten or never cared enough to memorize :p

Edit:
Was curious so went to check.

Quote from :
"The !u flag forces the text to uppercase and the !l flag forces the text to lowercase. The !c flag acts only on the first character, capitalizing it. These flags may be combined, for example using !cl would capitalize the first character, and force the remaining text to lowercase."
this was great, thank you its done!

Reactions: Ranma

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Alright, so since the leak I listened to people's feedback and made a few changes to the game:

- changed custom proper nouns to start with a capital letter

- made custom relationships at the start of a sentence start with a capital letter

- removed bailey scene requirements to have viewed Alexa ends

- added a smooth bypass to opt out of pegging in Alexa's femdom scene

- added a bypass to opt out of the after prom scene

- made Lexxx pegging scene optional

- corrected some spelling errors

So all the content is optional now! (I mean, it was also optional before, but now it's even MORE optional!)

Version 0.45 is now available on Patreon and Subscribestar. The public release is still set for December 6th.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I was excited to see it getting a bit more of a treatment than random scenes, but... time loop... fuck me. Nothing says fun like doing the same scene over and over again, right? Why...

Not the first game I've seen recently do this. Is this the new fad? Just call it a time loop and bam - so many free scenes! (Pay no mind players are just fastforwarding through them, there's a story reason, so it counts!)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I was excited to see it getting a bit more of a treatment than random scenes, but... time loop... fuck me. Nothing says fun like doing the same scene over and over again, right? Why...

Not the first game I've seen recently do this. Is this the new fad? Just call it a time loop and bam - so many free scenes! (Pay no mind players are just fastforwarding through them, there's a story reason, so it counts!)
Correct my if I’m wrong, but there are 2 endings to get. And a minimum of 2 choices are each junction. So what scenes did you have to repeat?
If your struggling with this, maybe your not very good at games?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: sidsan

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Does it just loop infiitely?
Yes, for the time being you can loop as much as you want. There are two endings right now, some scenes are mutually exclusive with each other, requiring a total of three playthroughs minimum to get the lot.

Reactions: Llamamann

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes, for the time being you can loop as much as you want. There are two endings right now, some scenes are mutually exclusive with each other, requiring a total of three playthroughs minimum to get the lot.
Four, since day five has four scenes. This would require you to see everything on the days with only two scenes multiple times though, and who is made of stern enough stuff to cope with having to hit tab and wait a minute? :eek:

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes