sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Correct my if I’m wrong, but there are 2 endings to get. And a minimum of 2 choices are each junction. So what scenes did you have to repeat?
If your struggling with this, maybe your not very good at games?
please tell us all which scene

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Llamamann

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
With Alexa remembering everything that happens on each loop, while Melvin and Lexxx don't, this lets her probe them for weaknesses without them being able to adapt. Imagine a different attack on Lexxx's security each day, like when she caused her to use the strap-on on him. Imagine that after an attack like that, her security would beef up and prevent further attacks, but that would all reset when the loop does, with only Alexa remembering that weakness. And then imagine if she collects all six weaknesses, then sets a trap so when Lexxx connects to our guy's PC after the prom she gets hacked and controlled by Alexa.
And then during the scene where Lexxx takes all of his junk in her butthole the virus given to her by Alexa makes her actually crush it to oblivion leaving Melvin a eunuch and harmless! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Llamamann

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Mmm, love those legs!!! It will be a hooot Christmas present for MC
Llama, will the v0.5 events be a continuation of 0.4, with prom preparation and other? Or it will be a special event, outside of the main storyline?

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I just wanna Melvin suffer from a painful death by dildo rape
Its too much for ask?

BTW there is any way to invite mom or sis to prom or not yet?

• Haha
Reactions: delacroix2

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Mmm, love those legs!!! It will be a hooot Christmas present for MC
Llama, will the v0.5 events be a continuation of 0.4, with prom preparation and other? Or it will be a special event, outside of the main storyline?
The plan is to do the XXXmas content as a one time event (eventually ill make it repeatable). then 0.5 will be the Emily update, making her available as a prom date, 0.6 will be Sam. There will be other changes and scenes in those updates, but thats the main focus of them. It's gonna be fun :p

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I just wanna Melvin suffer from a painful death by dildo rape
Its too much for ask?

BTW there is any way to invite mom or sis to prom or not yet?
I think that is actually in the game already lol. not that he dies, but you can sick Lexxx on him pretty good. And for Emily and Sam, check out the post above^

Reactions: herreraaa
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes