Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann
dont know if you take suggestion from non patreon comments, but just in case you read this:
i would like to suggest that depending on Alexa final design she will influence on Sam and Emily behavior. Example: if Alexa becomes a dominatrix she will indulge Sam and Emily to try dominate the Main character.
I woud love to see the 3 of theme dominating the main character with their feet in the femdom route.
My plan is to have a sub and dom path for each girl (minimum, more paths in the future) that could lead to all sorts of fun stuff ;)

Boopleboop

Mar 5, 2018
I can't figure out how to trigger various scenes, such as the bunny suits or the scenes with Sam. I feel like I've done dozens of loops and I don't know what I am missing. Can anyone help?

• Sad
Reactions: Llamamann

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
I can't figure out how to trigger various scenes, such as the bunny suits or the scenes with Sam. I feel like I've done dozens of loops and I don't know what I am missing. Can anyone help?
Read the dev notes. In short, for version 0.4, he had to remove some scenes to set up the new framework. This version centers mostly on Alexa, with some brief Emily and Sam things. He'll be adding their scenes back over time.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Just an idea: What if the blonde sister was MC's younger sister and he had another sister, that is a bit older than him and wasn't at home for a few weeks - and this older sister was the model for the look of the sexbot? Could become very interesting - especially as soon as she comes home...:devilish:

• Thinking Face

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Just an idea: What if the blonde sister was MC's younger sister and he had another sister, that is a bit older than him and wasn't at home for a few weeks - and this older sister was the model for the look of the sexbot? Could become very interesting - especially as soon as she comes home...:devilish:
It's interesting for sure. But I like Sam's character as it is. And I'm sure there is a real life model Alexa was based off of out there somewhere...

Reminds me of the Tripping the Rift episode "Six, lies, and videotape"

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's interesting for sure. But I like Sam's character as it is. And I'm sure there is a real life model Alexa was based off of out there somewhere...

Reminds me of the Tripping the Rift episode "Six, lies, and videotape"
It would be interesting to maybe learn a little about her appearance at some point. Since she didn't come that way from the factory, presumably her skin is customised for our guy in some way. It's pretty clear that her box can change her appearance, though I wouldn't expect an option to customise her since that would take way too many renders. Maybe some of the skins he tries out on day 3 could have more changes to her appearance than just her clothes? I kind of wonder how a blonde bimbo look might work for her.

b000tslut

Mar 4, 2020
Apologies if this has already been asked/answered, but is there a .4 or .45 version of this game compatible for Mac yet?

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
sorry to sound boring, i would like to know if the game will have ntr? i played this current version and i would like to know

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
It would be interesting to maybe learn a little about her appearance at some point. Since she didn't come that way from the factory, presumably her skin is customised for our guy in some way. It's pretty clear that her box can change her appearance, though I wouldn't expect an option to customise her since that would take way too many renders. Maybe some of the skins he tries out on day 3 could have more changes to her appearance than just her clothes? I kind of wonder how a blonde bimbo look might work for her.
Ive played around with it a bit, i didnt love it, but its something im still exploring

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Are all the known genres already available in the game? I don't know if it's just me, but I can't find any incest nor multiple penetration in the game so far (I might be wrong).

Reactions: Nanamiko

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Are all the known genres already available in the game? I don't know if it's just me, but I can't find any incest nor multiple penetration in the game so far (I might be wrong).
I'd guess that multiple penetration is still to come and gets my mind going at all those possibilities... there's only incest if you make Emily the MC's mom or Sam the MC's sister. Don't know why anyone would do anything like that, though. :whistle:

• Love
Reactions: Tease Me

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I'd guess that multiple penetration is still to come and gets my mind going at all those possibilities... there's only incest if you make Emily the MC's mom or Sam the MC's sister. Don't know why anyone would do anything like that, though. :whistle:
Of course nobody would do such a thing, that would be blasphemy :ROFLMAO:

But let's say something like that happened by chance, is there any actual scene where there's sex between the members of the family? I mean, touching/kissing/etc. each other and this kind of stuff :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tease Me

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Of course nobody would do such a thing, that would be blasphemy :ROFLMAO:

But let's say something like that happened by chance, is there any actual scene where there's sex between the members of the family? I mean, touching/kissing/etc. each other and this kind of stuff :sneaky:
Some scenes that might have been considered incest (I'm thinking specifically of a BJ) had someone did such a heinous thing, but have been removed for version 0.4, as it centers mostly on Alexa. The illustrious Llama Man assures us that those scenes will return, with Emily being the focus next update (after the Christmas bonus) and then Sam. Version 3 still exists on certain sites, though, so nothing's really been "lost." ;)

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes