Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Some scenes that might have been considered incest (I'm thinking specifically of a BJ) had someone did such a heinous thing, but have been removed for version 0.4, as it centers mostly on Alexa. The illustrious Llama Man assures us that those scenes will return, with Emily being the focus next update (after the Christmas bonus) and then Sam. Version 3 still exists on certain sites, though, so nothing's really been "lost." ;)
Ok.. And what about the image of Alexa being on top of Emily who's wearing a green set of sport clothes in the OP? Is this one available somehow? I've tried to get it but nothing so far (it might be related to your comment though).

Regards

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Ok.. And what about the image of Alexa being on top of Emily who's wearing a green set of sport clothes in the OP? Is this one available somehow? I've tried to get it but nothing so far (it might be related to your comment though).

Regards
Yeah, that was removed for now. There were originally 5 options for the "skins" scene Alexa is talking about, now there are 2, but the dev has reworked that scene, so it'll look even better when he adds it back to the game.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Do you have an estimated release date? Btw I played the christmas update, it was great. I like anal though so I hope you add more of it in the future.
Release date is scheduled for as soon as I have it ready :p

Too far out to tell right now, I'll have a better idea the more progress I make.

Reactions: Zavijava_

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I loved the old game for the choices and different ways to play the game, but all in all
the new game is still very good. I just miss having choices:cry:

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
these clothes are too sexy!!! the exhibitionism of the game gives a very good touch, always leaving us and the MC "very happy"

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes