lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
ok, i found out that some scenes whe revomed and are only playable in previous versions, does someone have a download link?
i want to see Sam Footgaging scene.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
This game could be so much more... I don't mind the time loop but after the fifth play through I had to come here just be aware that we need to go femdom to see that the version ended.

Why give the option to be a dom or a sub if you force me to be a sub anyway?

Also, please update the tags, you don't state MC will get rammed in the ass nor that we will probably have our mother rammed by that lil dick dude... No femdom tag, no male dom tag, no ntr, etc

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
This game could be so much more... I don't mind the time loop but after the fifth play through I had to come here just be aware that we need to go femdom to see that the version ended.

Also, please update the tags, you don't state MC will get rammed in the ass nor that we will probably have our mother rammed by that lil dick dude... No femdom tag, no male dom tag, no ntr, etc
There is a bypass in the latest patch on patreon.

Reactions: otronegro

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
ok, i found out that some scenes whe revomed and are only playable in previous versions, does someone have a download link?
i want to see Sam Footgaging scene.
You can download v0.3 on SVS or other forums and comics sites, just google it

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

I totally agree this game could be so much more. That’s why it’s under development. But stellar observation

All the requirements to see anything has been removed, you’re just playing an out of date version. So again, nice one.

Thanks for coming out!

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
I totally agree this game could be so much more. That’s why it’s under development. But stellar observation

All the requirements to see anything has been removed, you’re just playing an out of date version. So again, nice one.

Thanks for coming out!
I love some sarcasm, but I actually meant it, you do a great job overall with the writing, render, animations, etc.
I just got frustrated like I said after several play throughs, hence to comment about being much more.
Glad you took the steps to change it. I still think you should add tags though.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
All good. I’m glad you enjoyed it. The dev notes say there’s only 2 and a half loops of content right now.

The mods handle the tags. I’m on this forum but I don’t own the thread

Jun 22, 2017
Mega link to 0.45

Changelog:
- changed custom proper nouns to start with a capital letter

- made custom relationships at the start of a sentence start with a capital letter

- removed bailey scene requirements to have viewed Alexa ends

- added a smooth bypass to opt out of pegging in Alexa's femdom scene

- added a bypass to opt out of the after prom scene

- made Lexxx pegging scene optional

- corrected some spelling errors

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Mega link to 0.45

Mega

Changelog:
- changed custom proper nouns to start with a capital letter

- made custom relationships at the start of a sentence start with a capital letter

- removed bailey scene requirements to have viewed Alexa ends

- added a smooth bypass to opt out of pegging in Alexa's femdom scene

- added a bypass to opt out of the after prom scene

- made Lexxx pegging scene optional

- corrected some spelling errors
In short, everything people on this forum asked for ;)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Reactions to 0.45:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feedback!
I will be getting into that character development of MC over time later in the game. I want lots of changes to start occurring as you go through the loops, but that will take some time to implement.
As for the silly ending bypass, there is a less silly one! The one I made originally :p

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Llamamann
dont know if you take suggestion from non patreon comments, but just in case you read this:
i would like to suggest that depending on Alexa final design she will influence on Sam and Emily behavior. Example: if Alexa becomes a dominatrix she will indulge Sam and Emily to try dominate the Main character.
I woud love to see the 3 of theme dominating the main character with their feet in the femdom route.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes