Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Some people really can't think for themselves.
I swear society is becoming more dumbed down and docile as generations go on. It's more about feeling as opposed to logic these days, but at the risk of derailing the thread or the worse prospect of sounding like Yihman1 I'll stop here.

As to the game, played it before and i do love the concept of a sexbot with a few branching choices so all good from my side. Someone should make a lesbo-bot game: "Buy a lesbo bot today!!! Very adept at cleaning carpet...."

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I swear society is becoming more dumbed down and docile as generations go on. It's more about feeling as opposed to logic these days, but at the risk of derailing the thread or the worse prospect of sounding like Yihman1 I'll stop here.

As to the game, played it before and i do love the concept of a sexbot with a few branching choices so all good from my side. Someone should make a lesbo-bot game: "Buy a lesbo bot today!!! Very adept at cleaning carpet...."
Next update ;)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Wow that latest review is next level lol. Added bonus of them going through to like all the negative reviews of the game

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Wow that latest review is next level lol. Added bonus of them going through to like all the negative reviews of the game
I had no idea you were sexist, insecure and want to be pegged by a muscle girl. Well to each their own, you do whatever you want at weekends, no judgement here. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: R P

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the private dances from Emily and Sam?
I think you get both their affinity zeta to 1 and there's a scene where someone knocks on the door to your room and you just pick either one of them. Do a second run to pick the other one and you get the achievement

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I've managed to do everything else but I'm completely lost on Lexxx's gym scene, don't know how to get her to show up

NVM you have to cum on her tits in the hottub to get her corruption up

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
The OP says ***YOU WILL NEED TO START A NEW GAME***
Is that for the v0.72 or was it for v0.6

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes