Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Do one of Alexa's level 2 prom events (either dom or sub) and actually view the narrative scene and fall for the NTR option, I think there's an option where you don't actually view the NTR if you don't want to (where you pick between not looking and peeking)
I unlocked the scene.
Thanks.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
I forgot the day of my save. I don't want to start over, can someone give me his file and tell me what day it refers to?
A thousand thanks

PS for the developer: tanks for your work. can you implement the possibility to rename the saves?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Wow that latest review is next level lol. Added bonus of them going through to like all the negative reviews of the game
When I first started my reddit channel, every morning at 8, all posts would get down-voted (they were incest captions). I can only assume by the same person. That happened like clockwork for three months. It always made me smile that someone would get triggered that much when they could have simply moved on.

Reactions: yourmomma

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
day 6 prom
alexa level 1 prom
after falling for
melvins plan giving
emily corruption zeta level 1

how do i get this scene ?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
When I first started my reddit channel, every morning at 8, all posts would get down-voted (they were incest captions). I can only assume by the same person. That happened like clockwork for three months. It always made me smile that someone would get triggered that much when they could have simply moved on.
my favourite part is that they clearly hate it, but still couldnt bring themselves to give it 1 star lol

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
day 6 prom
alexa level 1 prom
after falling for
melvins plan giving
emily corruption zeta level 1

how do i get this scene ?
Check that post by Oblivion9873 it helped me unlocking the scene.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sexbot-v0-7-2-llamamann-games.76954/page-135#post-8358933

What are these scenes ? I unlocked evrything in the gallery but didn't saw any poll dance from them.
Poll scenes:
Bailey scene
Meiko scene
Lexxx scene

Never mind, it's a trophy in MC gallery and it's with Bailey/Meika/Alexxa and not Lexxx
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: snakeplisskin

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Do one of Alexa's level 2 prom events (either dom or sub) and actually view the narrative scene and fall for the NTR option, I think there's an option where you don't actually view the NTR if you don't want to (where you pick between not looking and peeking)
I can't follow it, could I tell you step by step?

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
This is confusing me, does this mean the ntr is avoidable only in the sense that you dont see it but it still happens? or is the ntr in this game sort of like Power Vacuum where all the ntr is "non canon"? if the dev or anyone who knows could answer i´d be very grateful.
Thx in advance

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
This is what I love about Sexbot. They update relatively quickly enough compared to everyone else and the content in it is actually lengthy as well which again relative to the frequency of updates. Unlike other games that take like... 6 months to update and LITERALLY gives you less then 5 minutes of content and what's worse, the 5 minutes of content that they'll give you amounts to basically nothing.

Although I'm still itching for the day that we can finally add Bailey to the scoreboard.

And the overhaul for Ashley is great. I never liked the OG one. New milf character was introduced as well. Great update overall.

Sure there's still no actual sex with the characters other than Alexa but at least we're still getting lewd scenes that imo is a good build up to the real thing. A lot of games fail to do build up correctly and some don't even have build up at all.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes