Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Can some explain how to unlock Lexxx day 3 gym scene I've only been able to unlock the prank scene involving Melvin.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Need to get the good ending for her bathtube scene first IIRC
Correct me if I am wrong but for sake of this thread and preemptively answering before the questions come in:

Lexxx Hot tub/hj scene good ending:
Increase speed twice then hold her steady

Bad ending but trophy unlock:
Increase speed three times

Please use search feature

Reactions: Kvr64##

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Seems interesting, I've read reviews and alot of comments about this game enough so that when the next Android port drops I'll give it the good old college try. By reading it seems that the NTR scene isn't traditional in the sense that it follows all of the terrible stereotypes and tropes, which is making this game even more interesting to try.
Game on Dev. I hope this is as good as I expect it to be.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i have seen people say the ntr is avoidable but also seen people say you have option to peek or not peek is there another option where it dosnt happen at all?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Really? cause when i do alexa and i just leave with no Corruption Zeta
Yes, then in the next Prom, go with Alexa but tell her to not change into her new form. You will get the NTR scene.
i have seen people say the ntr is avoidable but also seen people say you have option to peek or not peek is there another option where it dosnt happen at all?
Don't choose the clearly labelled NTR option

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
This is confusing me, does this mean the ntr is avoidable only in the sense that you dont see it but it still happens? or is the ntr in this game sort of like Power Vacuum where all the ntr is "non canon"? if the dev or anyone who knows could answer i´d be very grateful.
Thx in advance
first one, the NTR is canon in the sense that it's part of the alternate universe situation

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is confusing me, does this mean the ntr is avoidable only in the sense that you dont see it but it still happens? or is the ntr in this game sort of like Power Vacuum where all the ntr is "non canon"? if the dev or anyone who knows could answer i´d be very grateful.
Thx in advance
You can stop it happening completely but if you make it happen you can either watch or not.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
if it is then something wrong with my save cause I've literally done everything else every other scene and achievement is unlocked and just went through it a couple more times going through Sam and Emily's routes raising Emily's lesbian points and getting them both to the highest affection I could. I really don't know what else to do
yeah I'm lost then, just wait for the walkthrough to update I guess

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
There's a problem with Alexa dress as school girl event.
The game said the IMGs are missing and give me two errors too

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
if it is then something wrong with my save cause I've literally done everything else every other scene and achievement is unlocked and just went through it a couple more times going through Sam and Emily's routes raising Emily's lesbian points and getting them both to the highest affection I could. I really don't know what else to do
You need to see the dance in the bathtube for Sam and Emily, just play through it again.

Reactions: Picknikker

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Thank you
To stop it from happening is it as mentioned above to not accept his proposal after prom? is that the only relevant decision?
Yes. But even if you accept, you still need to go with Alexa to the prom without her new upgrades for it to happen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gajo99
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes