Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
if it is then something wrong with my save cause I've literally done everything else every other scene and achievement is unlocked and just went through it a couple more times going through Sam and Emily's routes raising Emily's lesbian points and getting them both to the highest affection I could. I really don't know what else to do
oh actually have you gotten both hottub lap dances? since the update? that might be it

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Okay so i've taken Alexa to prom in both of her new forms a couple times and agreed to Melvins proposal Emily which just makes Alexa and i leave anyone got a full gallery save cause i legit cant seem to get this scene lol

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
i am not sure how to count the nights (6 nights until prom so 4th night should be 2 nights i think), but i think Meiko and Emily is not night 4

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I suppose that in your next games you will say at the beginning that it will have NTR, won't you lie or omit information? lol
I remember back when this game came out that some were asking questions about Ntr to which the Dev never said was not going to happen just that they were not sure yet

Reactions: Llamamann

JESparrow

Sep 16, 2020
I remember back when this game came out that some were asking questions about Ntr to which the Dev never said was not going to happen just that they were not sure yet
I think I will just be making a NTR expansion pack with some of the commissioned scenes, and others that getting voted in by my supporters (in addition to the ones I wanna make). Ill keep the main game squeaky clean of NTR, and its up to you if you want to go out of your way to install the NTR pack.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes